➳ 4: the murder of one

FINN was walking down the street when Klaus approached him and matched his stride. "Hello, Finn."

"Hello, Niklaus." The older brother greeted with a displeased expression and continued on with his walk. "I have nothing to say to you."

"Well, I'm not here to chat. I will ask you one time though, where's our mother?" Klaus asked with a mischevious smile on his face, hinting that should Finn refuse, another path of cooperation would be waiting for him.

"Gone to find another way to end our abominable lives. And when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again." Finn replied in an overwhelming sense of pride.

"Well, how fortunate that I found you, I require your assistance." Klaus informed him in amusement.

"I have no wish to help you. Only to see you dead." Finn snarled bitterly.

Klaus laughed then proceeded to point out the flaws in his older brother's plans. "Right, well, that's the thing; you see you won't be able to see me dead, because if I die, then you die. So, wish unfulfilled, I'm afraid."

"Oh, bother someone else with your hollowed charms, Niklaus." Finn snapped impatiently as they began to cross the street.

"Why? Why not come bother my big brother?" He rhetorically questioned before demanding what was necessary. "I need you to accompany me back to Mystic Falls, I have a witch there who can help undo Esther's spell that linked us together." Klaus explained strongly and they stopped walking on the sidewalk.

"I have no wish to be unlinked." Finn commented sternly.

Klaus moved in front of Finn and placed his hand on his chest to keep him from continuing on. "Again with the wishes." He remarked before his tone turned aggressive and threatening. "Let me rephrase, you will come back with me or I will put you back in that coffin in which you rotted for nine hundred years."

"What happens to one, happens to all." Finn reminded him, a pointed expression on his face. "You and Ingrid may not feel the effects of the dagger, but you'd lose your precious Rebekah." He mocked with a smirk.

Klaus glared at him and shrugged his shoulder. "Wouldn't be the first time."

Finn scoffed and began to walked off as Klaus watched him leave. Finn sped down an alleyway but Ingrid blocked his path. "Let's not drag this out any longer. I am terribly bored and would like to go home."

"You're siding with him?" Finn questioned her in surprise then took a small step forward.

"You seem surprised." Ingrid commented in observation and rolled her dark brown eyes.

"Ingrid, he stored us in boxes." Finn argued strongly, hoping to break through to her.

"I am aware. I was there. And I do not make excuses for that. However, you are no better in your decision to kill us all in your feeble attempt at suicide." She snarled furiously at him.

Finn turned around to see Klaus standing behind him and glanced between the couple, laughing. "What are you gonna do? Kill me?"

"Oh yeah, that's right, you've got a death wish. Fine, pathetic, but fine." Klaus remarked mockingly then narrowed his blue eyes in aggravation. "The thing is, I'm not gonna let you take the rest of us down with you." He then threw Finn against the wall and the oldest Original crumpled to the ground at Ingrid's feet.

Eternal ➳ N. Mikaelson [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara