➳ prolouge

"You've kept your wife daggered for almost a millenia. What kind of husband are you?"

"You have no idea what she's capable of."

****
When the Mikaelsons were human, Klaus and his wife, Ingrid, were as happy as could be. However, when Esther turned them all into vampires as a feeble attempt to protect them, she unwittingly released a monster inside of each other.

Of course the worst of them according to her and Mikael were none other than Klaus and Ingrid. Unexpectedly, Ingrid in turn was actually worse. She slaughter hundreds of thousands in the first few years of her new vampire life and the body count continued to rack up within the first decade of her transition. She burned villages to the ground and committed massacres with a sinister smile on her face the whole time.

As a consequence, Klaus daggered her and kept her boxed away. Her coffin magically sealed shut and bound by chains so no one may wake her. He loved her more than life itself but he also feared her. The only person in the entire world he was ever terrified of.

What happens when the Salvatores unknowingly release her onto Mystic Falls?

~Elizabeth Henstridge as Ingrid Mikaelson~

TVD SEASON 3-4
TO SEASON 1-5

Warning: unedited

---
Xoxo

-the1andonlytifftiff