Chapter 40.

Beth , Willow , and Dana all met up Saturday morning in California to go dress shopping. Willow had Aiden with her but had left the girls with James. Beth had left Silas with Nick so that she could concentrate on finding her dress. 

"So what are you looking for in a dress?"

The sales lady asked as they all sat down. 

"I want something form fitting but not super tight. I just had a baby 6 weeks ago and ive got extra baby weight. I want something with lots of details but i want to still be able to dance in it. "

Beth explained as the lady took down notes. 

"Are we looking for a white dress , cream , pink?"

Beth shrugged .

"The color doesn't matter. However the bridesmaid dresses will be red so nothing that will clash with that."

Willow laughed loudly making everyone in the room look over at them.

"I can't believe Mox told you i wanted a red dress this time around."

"Yeah you said that before Nick and i ever even thought about dating. I remember everything."

Two hours later they had gone thru dozens of dresses. Beth was tired, Aiden was cranky and they had still not found a dress. She had almost given up hope when the lady who was helping them said she had one last dress that she knew she would love. She brought out a form fitting long white dress. It was flared a bit at the bottom so that she could move around in it. It was sleeveless and came up around her neck. It had all the details she wanted and was the perfect white.

Before she even tried it on she knew it was the perfect dress. She tried it on and it needed a few alterations but it was the one. She scheduled an appointment to get it fitted and then they were off to find the bridesmaid dresses. That part was super easy and took less than an hour. They had all decided on short red lace trimmed dresses. They went perfect with her dress and looked beautiful on them all. 

"Ive found my dress and we've got the girls dresses. Your turn."

She told Nick when they all arrived back at the house.

"Next week the guys will be here. We will go then. Has anyone actually ever seen Mox in a tux before? I don't know if they will have arms big enough for his beefy ass."

Nick seemed genuinely concerned.

"He wore a tux at my first wedding but he was a lot smaller back then. "

Beth replied with a laugh. 

"So my maid of honour is Willow. Bridesmaids are Ashlynn , Dana , And Renee. Your Best man is Matt and groomsmen are Kenny , Mox and Malachi. "

She read off a paper as they continued preparations.

"Don't forget Silas, he will be up there too. Don't tell Matt this but he is only there to hold him. If Silas could stand on his own Matt would be booted. "

Beth threw a paper ball at him and shook her head.

"Thats cold Nick , very cold. Why would it be Matt though? Why not Malachi or Mox? "

He thought about it for a second .

"Well Mal is the baby so it would hurt his feelings and Mox is bigger than me so id be afraid. Matt would understand my boy comes first. Plus hes a short little man he'd stand no chance against me."

Before they knew it the wedding was two days away. The guys were going out on the town for Nicks bachelor party. 

"So we hitting up strip clubs and bars tonight?"