Chapter 3.

An hour later they had gone into full detail about AEW. They had moved from the living room to the kitchen and were currently all sitting at the dining room table. 

"It all sounds amazing guys, it really does. Freedom to be who ever you want to , open story lines. Management that actually cares about your passions, but really my hands are tied. Its a little more complicated for me to just leave WWE. Its all ive ever known. WWE is my home. "  

She got up from the table and walked into the adjourned kitchen. Pulling a bottle of water out of the fridge she hopped up onto the kitchen counter and swung her legs. 

"Sometimes change is good Beth. You would be utilized the right way with us. You would be able to do , wear , and act anyway you wanted. Having you as a part of AEW would be the biggest success for us." 

Kenny spoke with such confidence. 

"Kenny is right, just imagine this for a second. You say yes, we get everything set up. Dynamite starts and your music hits. Pyro , lights , the whole nine yards . You walk out and the crowd fucking loses their minds. The pop for you would be unlike anything else. Ratings would skyrocket." Nick definitely had a way of being very convincing. He spoke with so much passion that she , for a second forgot all her doubts. However within seconds they were back.

"Okay damn yall are good but i still cant just turn my back on them. They've been good to me over the years."

Mox and Cody had been whispering back and forth for a few minutes before they both stood up and walked towards her. 

" Oh yes they've been so good to you Beth, thats why the second you took leave due to your husband cheating on you with another wrestler, who also happened to be your friend, they gave her your title and made her the top of the company. "

"Good point there Cody. They also made a story line out of Seth and Becky being together and allowed jokes to be made on your behalf on live tv. " 

"Knowing that you would come back and end up having to act like nothing ever happened. Knowing that they were together and you would end up jobbing to them to make them look untouchable….to make…."

Beth held up her hands in defeat and tried to stop the tears from rolling down her face.

"Stop, please. I get it. Trust me. I get it."

Beth excused herself to regain her composure again and from the other room she could hear them all talking. 

"Jesus that was harsh."

"Yeah damn guys , did you have to destroy her like that. "

The Bucks sounded angry about the whole situation.

"We obviously want her to be apart of this but we don't want to degrade and bully her into doing it." 

Mox and Cody sat back down at the table and just shrugged it off.

"Beth is super hard headed and sometimes needs to hear the cold hard truth. We have to get her out of WWE before it completely destroys her." 

Not too long after they had to leave to head to the airport. Beth bid her goodbyes and as everyone was getting into the truck Mox stopped to talk to her. 

"Look im sorry about what Cody and I said but it needed to be said. We love you. Please just think about it. " With that he kissed her cheek and they left. Leaving her with a lot to think about.