Chapter 20.

Chapter 20.

The entire roster sat at a very long table in one of the resturants on board. Everyone had conversations going on with each other as they ate . Beth sat in between Mox and Darby , across from Nick and Matt. Cody and Brandi sat down the table along with Kenny and Adam. Nick couldn't take his eyes off of her. Everytime she looked up he would smile and go back to his conversation with Matt and Darby. 

"So Willow told me you and lover boy over there kissed. Should i plan the wedding? Willow said she wants her maid of honour dress to be red this time around."

Mox mumbled in her ear. Beth glanced over at Nick and then back at Mox. 

"You and Willow will not be planning another wedding for me, also i feel like y'all talk to each other more then you talk to me, but off that topic absolutely no weddings for me ever again. Marriage is a trap. "

She mumbled back making Mox laugh. 

"My marriage isnt a trap." 

"No its not , you got a good one with Renee. If only we could all be that lucky." 

They cheers to that and both laughed. 

"Okay so ive only been married a year. Any tips for me? "

Darby asked leaning over to talk to them. At this time Matt and Nick were both paying attention. 

"Don't cheat."

Beth mumbled pushing her food around her plate.

"That and date nights. You may not like it but you gotta do it. Also you need to learn this trick with your tounge. It goes like…."

Beth put her hand over Moxs mouth before he could say anything else.

"None of that...eww dont lick me. "

She pulled her hand away and smacked him in the arm. 

As quick as the conversation started it ended and changed to something else. 

"So once this is over everyone is going to the club. Are yall coming along? "

Beth asked everyone but looked straight at Nick. 

"I told you i dont dance. "

He responded taking a sip of his water. 

"Im going , im gonna show these people the way its done."

Matt added as he bobbed his head toward his wife Dana.

" No thanks thats not my scene. "

Darby replied shaking his head.

Mox just shrugged .

"I may make an appearance. Do you plan on getting wasted again Beth. Thats always a good time. "

Beth raised her eyebrows but shook her head. 

"No , maybe just a few but i want to be sober later on. I got something up my sleeve."

She winked at Nick and only he noticed 

His eyes got huge and he licked his lips.

"Well you are no fun."

Mox finished his food and stood up. Everyone was pretty much finished and were starting to head their separate ways . Beth linked up with Stella and Maggie and they headed to the dance flamingo.

They had been dancing for almost two hours when Stella nudged Beth .

"Nicks here and hes been watching you for awhile."

Beth turned her head and smiled as she saw Nick standing to the side talking to Matt and Kenny.

"He said he wasnt gonna come because he doesnt dance."

She yelled back over the music. 

"Well hes here and i guarentee its only because of you. "

Brandi chimned in with a giggle. Cody who had been dancing with Brandi just looked between the two and shook his head.

She ventured off to the bar to get a water when she felt someone brush up against her. She turned her head and grinned as Nick stood next to her at the bar.

"I thought you didnt want to come tonight."

She yelled over the music. He grinned and shrugged 

"I wasnt planning on it until you said what you said at dinner. I was intrigued, ive spent two hours watching you move and ive got to say im rock hard just thinking about you moving under me."

His lips brushed her ear as he spoke. She shuddered and bit her lip. She found it such a turn on when he got cocky. 

" Oh yeah. So you've been standing there undressing me with your eyes Just wait till you can do it for real. Itll be like christmas morning. "

She purred in his ear. He licked his lips and took a deep breath. 

"Ive been more than undressing you with my eyes. Ive been thinking of all the things i want to do to you. "

She smirked and raised her eyebrow .

"Does any of that include smacking my ass and pulling my hair? Cause i love that."
She hadnt expected his reaction. He looked like he was trying to control himself from jumping on her right there.

"You are killing me. I need to go."

He turned around and headed back to where matt was. Beth watched him say his goodbyes and leave the club. She headed back to where the girls were and they all looked at her like she was crazy. 

"That looked like a pretty intense conversation."

"Yeah why are you still standing here. You should be following him. "

Stella and Brandi were pushy.

"I dont know what yall are talking about."

She tried to play it off but neither were buying it. 

"If you dont go after him and fuck his brains out we will never speak to you again. "

Stella pointed out with a laugh. 

"This sexual tension between the two of you is getting super hard for us. No pun intended."

Brandi joked as her and Stella high fived.

"Okay im done with yall."

Beth turned around and left the club. She wandered around for awhile . She wasn't exactly avoiding going back to her room she was more along the lines of preparing herself. Before she knew it she was standing infront of her room. She was incredibly nervous but she took a deep breath and opened the door.