Chapter 1

"Breaking news,the divorce between WWE superstars Seth Rollins and Beth Lovely was finalized early monday morning,Sources close to Beth stated that Becky Lynch was in attendance with Rollins. Which caused tensions in the courtroom. The affair between Lynch and Rollins came out to the public just three short months ago." Beth lovely shook her head as the news report rambled on. She clicked the tv off and set the remote on the coffee table. She was sick of seeing her life flash across every news outlet. She always knew her life and her personal business would be out there for the world to see when she became a wrestler , but no one prepared her for this aspect of it.

Four months ago she was happily married, at the top of the wrestling industry as the women's world champion, and she was happy. Nothing could bring her down. Or so she thought.Then her whole world changed when she found out about Seth and Becky's affair. Now here she was months later, divorced, and living back in Daytona Beach,Florida alone . She had not returned to the wwe since either. She just couldn't bring herself to face it.

Her attention was brought back to the present as a beeping signaled someone was at the gate in front of her house. She glanced up at the wall of surveillance cameras to see a black suv sitting in front of the gate. She couldn't make out who was in the car but the driver's arm hung out the window and punched in the code to open the gate. Intrigued now , she stood up but kept watching the cameras. The suv parked in front of her house and all four doors opened. The driver hopped out first , then the passenger . Out of the back seat came four more people. Before they could knock she swung open the door to reveal her best friend Jon Moxley. Standing behind him was Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega , Adam Page and Nick and Matt Jackson. She had never met the Jackson brothers, Omega or Page but her and Cody had a past. Not a good one either.

"Hello Beautiful"