Chapter 15

Once her work out was done she headed back to her hotel room and took a shower. She let the hot water wash over her sore muscles. She was tired and knew it was gonna be a very long day but she didnt care. She had just wrapped her hair in a towel when a knock sounded at her door. She ignored it and wrapped another towel around her body. Another knock sounded. This time louder. She looked thru the peephole and saw that it was Nick . She glanced down at the towel making sure everything was covered before she opened the door. Nicks eyes followed down her body as she opened the door. His tounge slipped out and wet his lips before his teeth sunk into his bottom lip.

"Uh...umm...Hi. "

He stuttered as he watched a few droplets of water slide down her shoulder.

"Hi Nick. You're up awfully early. Whats up?"

She asked with a smirk. He couldn't take his eyes off her almost naked body and it amused her. 

"I...uh...couldnt sleep so i … uh...wanted to check on you. How are you? "

He rubbed the back of his neck and cleared his throat. 

" Am i making you nervous?"

She asked with a grin. 

He laughed nervously and cleared his throat again. 

"Very much so. Im finding it very difficult not to pull that towel off and run my mouth all along your body until you scream my name."

It was her turn to be nervous. The butterflies in her stomach were on fire. Before she knew it she was up against the wall with his arms on either side of her. His face just inches away from hers. His hot breath washed over her face as he licked his lips again.

"I want you, so bad. You do things to me i cant explain. " 

He whispered staring into her eyes. He looked down at her lips and then moved in . His lips touched hers gently and it was like a shock of electricity shot thru her veins. His tounge slid across her bottom lip asking for permission . She opened her lips and allowed him to explore her mouth . The kiss deepened and she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him flush against her. They battled over dominance of the kiss before Nick won. They pulled apart panting heavily .

"Ive wanted to do that for months."

He whispered as he brushed his lips gently against hers one more time. 

" Me too."

She admitted as she let her fingers intertwine in his ponytail. 

"So are you admitting you are falling for me….because that would mean…."

Before he could finish she pulled him in for another kiss. When they pulled apart this time Beth laughed.

'Dont ruin the moment by irritating me ."

Their moment ended as Nicks phone began to ring. It was Matt wondering where he was. He told him he would be back in a few minutes and hung up.

"Well beautiful i gotta go. Before Matt starts looking for me. Ill see you later for the show"

He hesitated for a minute before he leaned in and kissed her one more time before he left . As soon as the door closed Beth stared at the wall in confusion. What the hell just happened? It was good , really good but how had they gotten this far. All she could think about was his lips on hers and his hands on her body. 

That night they put on one hell of a show. Beth valleted the Young Bucks as they went against SCU. She bounced around the outside of the ring and got the crowd hyped. No matter what was going on in her outside life her job was everything. She was totally at home in the ring. Later in the night her and Nyla Rose had their last face to face meeting before their title match the following week. Yet again all hell broke loose. It took half the locker room to separate them once they got going. Beth ended up with a busted lip and a bloody nose at the end of it due to her diving over ten people to get to Nyla. Kenny and Mox had a contract singing for the AEW championship which ended in both of them going thru a glass table. The show ended and everything was set for the cruise. It was bound to be an amazing time. Beth , Kenny , and Mox all sat in the medic room once the show was over. They checked her to make sure she hadnt broken her nose and cleaned up the blood. Kenny and Mox were covered in cuts from the broken glass. Mox had a gash down his arm that was deep and needed stiches.

"Y'all dont play around do you?"

Beth pointed out as they all were attended to. 

"We could say the same for you. That dive was dangerous as hell. "

Kenny replied as he winced. 

"I live on the edge gentleman. Just wait till the cruise."

"Lets not kill ourselves before we can enjoy our mini vacation shall we."

Mox added as the doctor began to stitch up his arm. Beth was released from the medics room and found Nick , Matt and Cody waiting outside. 

"You good Bethy?"

Cody asked worried. 

"Im gonna live. Just a busted nose and lip. Those two in there however are covered in cuts. Mox is getting stitched up as we speak. Ive got to head back to the hotel and gather my stuff. Ive got a red eye tonight so that i can be back in time for my goddaughters birthday tomorrow. Ill have enough time to get home sleep a few hours and then head to the party. " 

She looked at her watch and sighed. She hadnt slept in almost 36 hours and she felt emotionally dead. Nick offered to take her back to the hotel to gather her things. Once back at the hotel she began packing her bags. Nick just watched her fling things around and shove things in her luggage. 

"Ive got no time to fold things."

She laughed as she saw him watching her.

"You know i was just thinking. Next week we get to hang out for five days in a row. If you think im annoying now wait till you spend multiple days stuck on a ship with me."

He wiggled his eyebrows and gained an eye roll and a chuckle from her. 

"Im looking forward to it. Maybe you will actually tell me more things about you if we are stuck together for days with no escape. "

"Theres always an escape Beth. I could always just jump off the ship."

He dodged the pillow she threw at him and laughed.