Chapter 30

As the night went on everyone got more comfortable. Music blared from the speakers, drinks were consumed by all but Matt and Nick . 

"Im surprised no one has gotten into the pool yet."

Matt stated as he stood by the pool watching the pool lights flicker. At that exact moment Caleb chose to slap Willows ass and she tackled him a little too far over and both toppled into the pool. 

"Well you spoke too soon there Matt."

Mox laughed as he reached out and drug Willow to the side of the pool. 

"If y'all are gonna wrestle do it in the ring. Not the pool. Willow stop trying to drown Caleb. "

Beth chuckled as she watched Mox struggle to separate them. 

"You have a wrestling ring?"

Nick asked curiously. She nodded and motioned for them to follow her. They walked around the right side of the house and for the first time they noticed a second building. She opened the door , flipped on the lights and there it was. Her custom built wrestling ring. Upon further inspection Beth rolled her eyes and giggled. There were even balloons and streamers in the wrestling ring. 

"I dont understand why this surprises me. "

She mumbled as they all walked around. 

"This is so cool. You've got a whole arena here. We should do a special AEW segment here one day. "

Kenny got in the ring and bounced a few times. 

"Do you have any other random places in your house that we haven't seen yet?"

Nick asked looking around. She had one wall filled with photos of her matches over the years. Her WWE raw women's championship and her Smackdown women's world title were hung up as well. She was just waiting for her AEW womens title to come in so she could hang it up too.

"Theres an arcade in the attic but aside from that just your normal six bedroom house. It used to be more decked out but when i moved to Iowa after i got married i planned on selling it. I put it on the market but i couldn't bring myself to sell. Im glad i didnt cause i would have had to find something else ."

She explained as she ran her hands across the ring mat.

"How long have you had this house?"

Darby asked as him and Kenny locked up in the ring. 

"I bought it when i was 19. So 11 years."

She watched Kenny and Darby wrestle for a few minutes before Kenny slammed Darby down into a pile of balloons and they all popped. 

She took Nicks hand and walked out of the building leaving them to do whatever they wanted too .

Before they rounded the corner Nick pulled her to the side and kissed her hard.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close. They stayed like that for a couple minutes before breaking apart to breathe.

"Ive wanted to do that every time ive looked at you all day. I just didn't think it was appropriate. "

He mumbled against her lips. She pulled him back in for another kiss just as Willow and Caleb rounded the corner. 

"Im gonna need y'all to stop doing that right now. "

Caleb grimaced as he covered his eyes.

"Its not like im fucking him in broad daylight. Im saving that for later."

She stuck her tongue out and shoved passed him. 

"Willow by the way nice touch with the balloons in the wrestling ring. The guys are getting a kick out of it."