Chapter 28

The next week was All in. The stadium Stampede match was one for the record books. The inner circle and the elite unleashed in the Jacksonville stadium acting like fools. At one point Beth dunked Nylas head into a Gatorade cooler and and covered her in dip in dots. By far the most fun she had ever had in a match. The elite won and celebrated all together. The following day was Beths birthday and the day of the party. 

She fidgeted the entire way from Jacksonville to Daytona. Willow hadnt told her anything about what she was doing as far as the party so she had no idea what they were all walking into.

"Beth you look super nervous. Are you gonna be okay?"

Matt asked from the backseat of the SUV.

Mox sat in the passenger seat as she drove , Nick and matt in the first row of seats, Darby and Kenny in the last row. Adam couldn't make it due to a family thing. 

"I feel like im gonna throw up but im good, im grand, im wonderful. "

Everyone laughed as she gripped the steering wheel. 

They pulled into her driveway and parked. She got out and grabbed her luggage making her way up the walk way. As she got to the front door she noticed streamers everywhere. 

"So it begins."

She pushed the door open and entered her living room. There were balloons and streamers over every inch of her living room. 

She shook her head and laughed as Willow rushed into the room.

"I knew i heard you arrive. Best friend!"

She rushed over and hugged her tight.

"Willow is my whole house filled with balloons and streamers?"

She asked as she hugged her back. 

"Maybe….wait till you see the backyard."

She looked behind her and smiled.

"Hi im Willow. The best friend Beth's ever had. "

Beth rolled her eyes and laughed. 

"Willow this is Matt Jackson , Kenny Omega , Darby Allin , you know Mox and this is Nick Jackson. "

They all said their hellos .

"Its very nice to meet you all. Especially you Nick. Beth has told me all about you. She was right about one thing so far. You definitely are cute."

She winked and walked off. Mox laughed and patted Beth on the back. She looked over at Nick who seemed very amused by the whole situation.

She followed Willow outside and just stood there taking in the decorations. Her back yard and pool area was covered in balloons , streamers , confetti and glitter. There was a photo booth off to the side and three tables covered in food , alcohol and presents. The guys all set their presents on the table and began to make themselves comfortable in her patio area. 

"So what do you think?"

Willow asked as she walked up next to her.

"It looks amazing . Thank you for this. Just promise me one thing….promise me you will behave and not make Nick feel uncomfortable. "

"Scouts honor. "

They had all been hanging out for awhile when Willow and Mox began telling stories. 

"When Beth and i were 16 we snuck out of her house in the middle of the night. Cody picked us up and we went to this random party. Beth got so drunk she decided to dance on top of a table. Her clumsy ass slipped and fell, dislocating her knee and had to be carried back home. Considering we couldnt sneak back up thru the window we had to wait until her step dad got up."