Chapter 21

Warning this chapter is pure smut!!!
Enjoy.

As she walked in she heard the shower running. She closed the door kind of hard hoping he heard her. Walking over to her bed she kicked off her shoes as the shower turned off. When the door to the bathroom opened she was staring out the window looking at the ocean. She looked over and caught a glimps of Nicks reflection. He had a towel around his waist and his hair was loose and wet on his shoulders.

She turned around and took a shaky breath. The only way she could describe him was beautiful in that moment. She found herself walking over to him. He smiled as she stopped in front of him.

"I understand now how you felt seeing me in a towel. It is very hard to think straight. "

She whispered , finding it hard to speak.
He said nothing as he pulled her to him. His lips were on hers and his arms were wrapped around her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Her fingers found their way into his damp hair. He groaned into her mouth as she tugged on it ever so slightly. He backed her into the wall and dominated the kiss. His mouth left hers and he began to kiss down her jaw, licking and sucking on her neck until he got to a spot just below her ear that gained him a moan. He chuckled into her skin as he nibbled that spot. 

"Like music to my ears."

His hands began to untie the front of her romper. They separated just long enough for her to shimmy out of the outfit. Nick looked down at her lacey matching lingerie and groaned.

"You are so beautiful."

He mumbled as he started kissing her chest. His hands roamed her body , stopping to cup her breasts . He moved back up to her mouth and captured her lips. She felt like she could kiss him forever and never get tired. His hand slid further down until it sat above her clothed center.She whimpered when his hand remained still.

"What do you want me to do beautiful?"

He asked seductively in her ear. 

"Please. Touch me."

Thats all he needed to hear. He slipped his hand into her panties and ran his fingers along her slit. A moan rose in her throat as he swirled his fingers around her little bundle of nerves.

"You are so wet. I knew i had this effect on you . "

He stated with a cocky grin. 

"Nick now is not the time for you to…."

Before she could finish her sentence he slipped two fingers inside of her. She moaned and dug her nails into his shoulder. 

"Ill have to remember this as the perfect way to get you to stop talking mid comeback."

She did her best to ignore him by kissing him again. She could feel her first orgasm building fast as he worked his fingers in all the right places. She was panting hard as he used his thrumb to circle her clit as he slipped two fingers in and out of her. 

"Come for me beautiful."

Her walls clenched and she began to see stars as she came hard. Nicks name left her mouth in a breathy moan as he removed his hand from her panties .

" If i could make that sound my ringtone i would call myself all the time."

Beth laughed as she took a shakey breath.

"My turn."

She stated as she reached down and pulled the towel open. His statement earlier was true. He was rock hard and standing at attention. She sunk down to her knees and looked up at him. She reached out and wrapped her hand around his shaft and began to stroke him. His tongue darted out to wetten his lips as he watched her every move. She licked a stripe along his length and watched his eyes dart shut. She used that as the perfect moment to take him in her mouth. She swirled her tongue along the nerve endings in the tip and then took him all down her throat. He was a moaning groaning mess as she bobbed up and down a few times.

"As much as i hate to stop you im not going to last if you keep doing that and im not even close to being done with you."

 She released him from her mouth with a pop and was pulled to her feet.

Without a second thought he picked her up and brought her over to the bed. Her bra was flung off in the process as he layed her down and hovered over her . Moving down her body he left kisses as he went. As he got to her panties he grabbed them with his teeth and pulled them down her legs.  

"Okay i need you right now. Please fuck me."

She all but begged. He chuckled again but moved back up her body. 

"Your wish is my command beautiful ."

He positioned himself between her legs and rubbed his cock along her slit before he slowly pushed himself into her. He was big , way bigger than Seth had ever been , and he stretched her in all the right ways. He bottomed out and then waited for her to get used to his size. He slowly began to move as she fidgeted around to get some friction.

She ran her hands along His muscular back as his pace got faster. Before long he was pounding into her and she was a moaning mess. He changed positions and put her legs over his shoulder so that he could get deeper. He held onto her thighs as he pounded into her. She knew there would be bruises there tomorrow but she didnt care. She watched as his hair draped across his face as he thrusted. Her walls began to tighten around him as her second orgasm built. He pulled out gaining a protest from her.

He flipped her over and began fucking her doggy style. He reached out and spun her hair in his fist and pulled just hard enough to gain a throaty moan from her. His thrusts began to get sloppy but faster. His hand came down and slapped her left butt cheek hard. That was it ,that was all it took for her orgasm to hit her like a ton of bricks. She came with a scream of his name. As her walls tightened, that pushed him over the edge and he came hard. They collapsed onto the bed in a heap of limbs. Beth couldnt breathe and her whole body was shaking. She had never experienced an orgasm so strong before.

"That ...was...amazing…"

She panted into his chest. 

He nodded unable to form words at that moment. 

"Well worth the wait."

He finally mumbled as he began to catch his breathe.

"However, We should have been doing this all along "

She nodded in agreement as he leaned down and kissed her. 

"So this isnt gonna be just a one time wham bam thank you ma'am sort of thing is it?"

She asked as she sat up. Nick laughed and shook his head 

"Nope, we are going again in twenty minutes."