Let Me Brush It

This chapter is from the Etheria: After War book. I only put this on here because I'm pretty busy at the moment. But there'll be more chapters soon. This for some who has never read the other book.

"AAAHHH!!!! Glimmer you're hurting me!" Catra yells. She's at Glimmer's room as the queen tries to brush the Magicat's hair.

"Sorry, you just have so much hair."

"Well I like to have so much hair, it makes me look identifiable."

"Well I bet you'll look even more identifiable if I brush it. I mean look at it, it's all spiky and crazy looking, it's all over the place."

"Well that's part of my charm, Sparkles."

"What's all the commotion?" Adora comes in with her white dress and tiara.

"Your wife is giving me a hard time brushing her hair." Glimmer said.

"She's trying to torture me!" Catra shouts sarcastically.

"Ugh, will you stop being so dramatic!"

"Ok timeout you two, we got only an hour until we get to Scorpia's ball, so you two need cooperate or she's gonna kill us."

"Wait, you're not gonna help me from this torturer?" Catra ask worried-like as the queen rolls her eyes.

"Babe I can't, I have to help Bow find his cufflinks. You two need to sort this out quickly, we don't have much time." Adora exits the room.

"Well you heard Adora, let's make this quick."

"Ugh! Fine!"

Glimmer resumes brushing her hair and then continues yelling.

"OWWW!!!!"

🔷

After 10 minutes of agony and pain (according to Catra) Glimmer was able to finish brushing the Magicat's hair.

"There, all done." Glimmer said finally relieved after all the hassle.

"W-Wow." Catra is amazed by the look of her hair. It's more nicely slick looking but with her usual spiky design and ponytail.

"It's beautiful, Sparkles."

"See I told ya so. I mean if you weren't acting so whiny...."

"Oh whatever, we got it all over with."

"Hey guys? Are you two ready to go? We're waiting by the door, we need to be there a bit early." Adora calls for them.

"Ok, we're on our way." Catra grabs her white and gold jacket and Glimmer grabs her purse as they group up with Adora and Bow to go to the ball.