It Won't Kill Ya

Adora comes back home excited to tell Catra about their big plan for tonight. She walks upstairs to their bedroom and sees her wife relaxing on the bed reading a book.

"Hey Catra."

"Hey babe, what's up?"

"You and I have big plans tonight."

"Oh really? And what's this plan that we are doing tonight?"

"This." She reach into her pocket and pulls out two tickets.

"BEHOLD!!!! Two tickets for karaoke!"

"K-Karaoke?" Catra stutters with an uneven tone.

"Yeah, karaoke."

"Uhhhh......."

"Relax it's gonna be fun."

"Uhhhh, ummm, oh ok. Let's have some fun."

"Yay!"

The two wives heads down to the karaoke bar looking very fresh with Adora wearing a brown jacket and denim jeans while Catra is wearing a black jacket with black ripped jeans.

When they first enter inside the bar, it is quite packed with people sitting on tables and booths or on stage singing.

Adora is very excited for this, but Catra feels quite no like her usual self, something that is very off of her.

"Ok, you wait here while I'll go get us tables."

"Y-Yeah, s-sure."

"Are you alright?"

"Well y-yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"Ookay then, Imma go get the table."

"You do that."

Adora gets in line for the tables while Catra chills at the waiting room. She sees all the people who are watching two guys singing the song, Bad Liar by Imagine Dragons.

Believe or not she's rather nervous of singing in front of all these people. Pretty unusual for her character.

For about 5 minutes of waiting, Adora finally gets themselves a table walks up to her.

"Hey we got our table."

"Finally." Catra said inside her head.

They both walk and sat down on their selected table and Adora immediately takes a look at the song list. Catra on the other hand, still the most nervous she has ever felt in her life.

She keeps looking at the two guys, one just singing his heart out while the other was just getting hit by tomatoes because he can't sing. Catra really doesn't wanna be the latter.

"Ok, so I've looked through all the songs on the list and I decided we should sing this."

Catra takes a look at the song Adora's pointing at. It's It Won't Kill Ya by The Chainsmokers & Louane.

"Oh....uh, that song? I've haven't heard that song in years.

"Yeah, and I hope you remember the lyrics."

"Y-Yeah Yeah, I-I hope so." Catra's voice begins to fade into a low tone as Adora becomes a little concern.

"Are you sure you're alright?"