Jackets

Catra walks through the hallway and looks from upstairs and sees Adora in the living room sitting on the couch reading a book.

With her being occupied, the cat sneaks into their master bedroom and sees Adora's red jacket on the bed. She takes it and puts it on and looks at the mirror.

"Wow I actually look good." She said to herself. She exits the room and walks downstairs and approaches her.

"Hey Adora. How do I look?" Catra said in a soothing tone as Adora sees she's wearing her red jacket.

"Wow! Y-You look actually nice." She said while her eyes widened.

"I was like, you what? Why don't I put on my wife's jacket to see how I look, and now I look gorgeous!" She said as Adora chuckles.

"Yes, you really do. You know, why don't I put on your new jacket."

"Go ahead. But be careful."

"I will."

The blonde walks upstairs to their bedroom and finds her wife's black leather jacket hanging on the closet door. She takes it out and swings it around and looks at the mirror.

"Wow, I look pretty good too." She says to herself.

"Ok babe I got my eyes covered and I can't wait to see how beautiful you look."

"Coming!"

Adora walks out of the room and downstairs as she sees Catra covering her eyes.

"Ok, you can look now."

Catra moves her hands away and opens her colorful eyes and sees Adora wearing her new black jacket, and she is shocked as her face turns red.

"W-Wow!" She whispers.

"How do I look?"

"Y-You look......amazing!"

Adora's face turns red too.

"Ya know, I'm might wear this once in a while." Adora said.

"Unless you are extra careful with it, I just paid so much for that."

"Oh trust me, I'm always extra careful."

The two then give each other a kiss onto their lips.

Ok. Most of you guys might not know this, but I've actually made an entire book dedicated to The Catradora Family.

That means all the chapters that involves Mia, has been moved to the new book and newer chapters will be published there. But I'm not deleting them in this book.

Plz give that some support if you are a fan of my Mia stories.

Also Season 3 looks amazing and it's only 2 weeks away. 😁