Spying On Dates

It's been 2 weeks ever since Catra defected from The Evil Horde and joins the rebellion, Adora asks Catra out on a date to spend their free time. But Glimmer feels unsure about Catra, since she's been fighting with the rebellion for nearly a year.

She slightly opens the door and peeks at the two girls who are all dressed to go out. "You ready, Catra?" Adora asked. "Yes I am my lady. Let's go." The two starts holding their hands and exits the castle. Glimmer makes a stern look on her face as she closes the door.

"I'm worried about Adora, Bow." She said.

"What, that she's going out with Catra?"

"Uh....yeah!!! She's been our enemy for months and now she chooses to join the rebellion and wants to date Adora??!!!"

"She's been having some rough times lately, cut her some slack."

"No, she's planning something to Adora and we're gonna get to the bottom of this."

"We?"

"Yep we're gonna spy on them while they are dating, LETS GO!!!"

"Oh Boy, I have a bad feeling about this."

Catra & Adora are at an outdoor restaurant eating their dinner and talking about things. "I can't believe you picked this place." Catra said. "Yep, it's on the house, and you can see the great scenery too." She sees the large grass field with pink and purple flowers and nice beautiful trees. Adora places her hand onto Catra's hand and starts intertwining fingers.

Glimmer and Bow are on top of the roof of the restaurant looking at the two couple. She still looks unsure about this date that they're having.

"Ok here's the plan, you use your rope to tie me up and lower me down to see what Catra's up to."

"You sure you don't want to just, I don't know....drop this whole thing."

"Are you kidding? We've gone this far and not just gonna sit there and see something bad happen to our friend, now lower me down now."

Bow reluctantly ties Glimmer up with the rope and tries lowering her down. She sees Adora & Catra both giggling and having conversations with each other.

"Could you believe you and I becoming enemies at that point?" Adora asked with a giggle.

"I know right! I mean what was that about? I was just a drama queen back then. Catra replied with a giggle also.

Adora raises her glass and says, "Cheers!"

"Cheers"

They both cheer and drinks their drink.

"Glimmer can I pull you up? You are so heavy."
Bow complained.

"No, lower me down just a little mo...."

Glimmer stops herself and sees Catra pulling something out of her tuxedo pocket. "Uh-oh." Glimmer squirms around on the rope thinking that she's about to kill Adora. "Bow quick let go of the....." As soon as she starts to finish her sentence, the rope breaks off leaving her to fall and land on the table that Adora and Catra are on.

"GLIMMER!!??" Adora said with a surprised look on her face.

"What are you doing here?" Catra asked too. "I was spying on you!!!" She points her finger to Catra.

"What?!" Catra yelled.

"Why are you spying on Catra?" Adora questions.

"Because she's going to kill you. I saw her pulling something out of her pocket and I bet it's something really sinister."

"Oh you mean this!!??" Catra pulls out a box that is a nice yellow flower out of her pocket.

"A-A flower?" Glimmer starts.

"Yeah!! This is supposed to be a perfect opportunity to give Adora a nice gift and now you just ruined!!!!" Catra says angrily.

"Glimmer I-I can't believe you still don't trust Catra! She's been here for weeks and you didn't even let us go and have a nice date and where did you even come from?"

Glimmer looks up and sees Bow on the patio roof. "It's not my idea, it was all Glimmer's!!!" Bow yelled.

"Adora. I-I'm sorry."

"We're out of here!!!" Catra said angrily again as they walk out of the restaurant. Glimmer now feels extremely guilty for not gaining the full trust of Catra. "Are they mad at me?" Bow asked Glimmer.

The next day Glimmer sees Catra sitting on a rock admiring the view of the front side of Bright Moon. She slowly walks up to the feline and tries to apologize.

"Hey Catra..." Catra cuts her off and starts talking.

"Don't. I know what you're gonna say."

"You do?"

"Yeah. I'm mean what else would you say after what happened."

"I was just...just so paranoid about what you might do to Adora after what you did to us for months."

"Well that's over with now. I understand you guys have trust issues against me. I mean you're not the not only one. I was a damn drama queen back then, but I've changed now and I will fight the Horde beside you any day. Can you trust me so I trust you?"

Glimmer nods in response to a yes."Yes I will trust you." The two both start hugging it out.

"Don't tell Adora that we hugged, Ok?"

"Oh I won't."