😾 vs 🐭

Catra is just laying and chilling on the living room couch as she is reading a book and having some peace and quiet at the same time. Adora is at Bright Moon doing her normal heroic She-Ra job as she'll be back in a couple of hours.

A sudden clinging sound from the kitchen catches Catra's attention thanks to her enhanced feline hearing and ears twitching. It's probably some dishes clinging each other after she just washed the them. It's probably nothing, so she continues reading.

But then another sound catches her attention, but even more louder this time, as it sounds like something fell and hit the floor pretty hard. It sounded like it's coming from the kitchen also.

"Adora? Is that you?" Catra calls for her wife thinking it's her, but there's no answer. This leaves the feline with some concerns as she puts the book down and begin to investigate.

"Adora? Babe? Are you in here?" She enters the kitchen and looks around and sees a broomstick that's been knocked down on the floor. So that's where that second noise came from. She picks it up and props it against the wall.

All of a sudden she hears some squirming noises as she jerks her head to the direction of the sound. With some more concerns, she grabs the broom she just propped and uses it as a weapon and investigate even more.

"Who or whatever you are, you chose the wrong place at the wrong time, buddy." She said in a threatening tone. She takes a couple of quiet steps towards the sound as it now sounds like a squealing noise.

"Oh no, that better not be what I think it is." The feline points her broomstick and uses it as a staff and then looks between the refrigerator and the counter and finally tracked down the sound.

and it's a GODDAMN MOUSE!!!!!!!!

"Ugh!!!! Son of a bitch!!!" Catra attempts to jab it hard but fails as the mouse quickly dodges it, runs towards her and between her legs closer to her left foot. She moves her legs around quickly without getting it crawling onto her feet.

"Oh no you don't!" Catra starts roaring as she drops the broom and gets down on all fours and begins chasing down the mouse around the house.

"Come here you!"

The chase goes from the kitchen, to the living room, and all the way to the dining room as the mouse manages to escape by going through a hole in the wall so smoothly. But because Catra was this close to catching the little rodent, in the process she bumps her head onto the wall but not to the point where she gets a concussion.

"AHHH!!!! SHIT!!!!" She curse loudly from the pain. "AHHH FUCK!!!" She then covers her forehead trying to somewhat ease the pain.

"Great! Now I gotta a fucking mouse in my house. Adora is not gonna like it. I gotta get rid of this fucker." Catra gets up and tries to figure out a solution to this pest problem.

🐭

Catra walks upstairs and into the master bedroom and then opens her "rodent armory" as she likes to call it. Which is basically an armory of mouse traps, sticky adhesives, a fumigator and a dart gun. It's in a secret compartment on the floor of the closet.

It's rarely used in situations like this. When the wives cleaned up the cabin that was originally abandoned in the middle of the forest, Catra immediately went to marketplace to buy a load of pest equipments.

Because she knows for a fact that small creatures from the forest could easily enter the house via a hole or from an unknown underground origin. But it surprisingly never happens too often, but now today is the day that a rodent makes a grave mistake.