I Was Found

A Horde soldier walks through the streets of an Etherian village in the middle of the storm with a raincoat on her to keep from being wet, she then hears a tiny sound that is coming from the alleyway.

With curiosity, she walks into it to find out where the sound is coming from and as she keeps walking more and more, the sound is actually a cute kitten mew.

She continues to look around to track it and finally sees a little half-child half-kitten that is living in a box. The child looks up and sees the soldier and then hides down with confusion and fear while the soldier slowly kneels down closer to her.

"Oh look at you poor thing." The soldier said.

The kitten mews as she peaks her head up closer.

"Who are you?" The kitten asks in a shaky voice.

"I'm just a person that wants to help you."

"You do?"

"Yeah. What's your name?"

"I-I don't remember my name, no one never gave me one."

"You don't have a name?"

The kitten shakes her head in response. The soldier shows a lot of sympathy on her face.

"Tell you what, what if I give you a name."

"You'll do that?"

"Yeah. I think I should call you......"

She takes a good look at the cub for 3 seconds and finally gives her the name.

"I should name you, Catra. Do you like that name?"

"Mmm-hmm. I like it a lot."

"So Catra, What are you doing around here all by yourself?"

"I don't know, I don't remember what happened."

"You don't have a family?"

Catra shakes her head in response again. It was pretty clear that she had amnesia and didn't remember a single thing.

"Well, would you wanna come with me?"

"I can do that?"

"Yeah, you shouldn't be out here by yourself anyways."

"Umm.....ok."

The soldier picks the kitten up and sees how filthy she looks with ragged clothes but loves how adorable she looks.

"You're hands are so warm." Catra purrs and curls up in a ball on the soldiers arms.

"Aww thank you. You're coming home with me, Catra."

The soldier takes Catra as they walk away from the alleyway as Catra lets out another cute mew.

Catra gasps as she jolts up from her bed, panting like crazy and looks at her surrounding, she's in her room in Bright Moon. She looks to the left and sees Adora still sleeping right next to her.

Was that a dream she had? Or maybe......
A Memory.

Catra slowly moves out of bed trying not to wake her girlfriend up as she walks towards the bathroom. She flips the lights on as she enters and closes the door.

She stabilize herself by putting her hands on the counter and looks at the mirror and sees she looks like complete shit. Her hair is all over the place, slight bags under her eyes, and her arms are pretty shaky.