Cancer

Catra is at the hospital with Adora after she finds out that Catra is diagnosed with cancer. Her heart is shattered after hearing this news.
She's been having it for 5 months and today is her last day.

"It's not fair." Adora says while weeping.

"I know. But remember this, whatever or whenever I'll go, I'll always be with you. You've given me a wonderful life and a wonderful family and before I die, I just wanna say....... I love you.

"I-I Love you too Catra."

The two give each other one final last kiss but as soon as they pull lips away.....Catra flatlines.

"no, No, NOOOOO!!!!" Adora starts to burst into tears as her beloved girlfriend, passed away.

But it was all a dream!!!!! (Gotcha)

"NO!!!!" Adora screams as she jolts up from her bed. She gasps for air while sweating like crazy. She realizes she's back at her and Catra's house but as she turns to the other side of the bed, Catra's not there. This leaves Adora once again panicking as she scurries out of bed and rushes around the house to find her.

"Catra?!?" Adora yelled as she sees her at the kitchen.

"Hey. Morning, Adora."

As soon as she sees her, Adora rushes towards her and gives her a hug which catches her off guard. "Woah woah Adora, what's wrong?"

"Thank God, you are alive."

"Well yeah, why wouldn't I be? What, you have another nightmare?"

Adora nods her slowly. "And it's a terrible one too."

"Well let's sit down and talk about it, if you want to."

"Yes."

They sit down on the kitchen and Adora starts to talk about the nightmare.

"It was.....you at the hospital......and....you was diagnosed with cancer."

Catra widens her eyes with shock.

"What? A-Adora I have no idea."

"I couldn't imagine if something like that would ever happen to you."

Catra holds her hand thus trying giving her some comfort. "Well you don't have to worry about that, you know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I have the most OP immune system ever."

"You do?"

"Yeah."

She gets up and walks to her and hugs her as she starts crying. "It's gonna be okay babe. Trust me, nothing on this planet is gonna take me down, ok?"

"Ok." She nods as she sniffles.

They pull away from the hug as Catra cups her face and wipes some tears with thumb.

"You feel better now?"

"Yes. Thank you Catra. I love you."

"I love you too. Now let's eat some breakfast."

Adora's face turns into a smile as the two now starts making their morning breakfast.