Drunk Adora....Again

Catra begins to worry about her wife Adora, she usually comes back home around 4 to 4:30. But it's now 7:00. "God where in the hell are you babe?" Catra said to herself as she stares at the clock of their living room. She becomes to be impatient and a little worry some. "You couldn't go anywhere else other than the....." Catra stops herself as she figures out exactly Adora sometimes goes after work. "the bar." Catra face palms and exits the house to go and get her.

Catra drives to the bar by the boat docks and enters inside and sees a very packed house with a bunch buffed ladies and gentlemen and even some of the waitresses. She couldn't stand the stench of beer and alcohol. She takes a look around the place and what do ya know, there's Adora sitting at the bar stand with a big glass of beer.

"Adora!!!" Catra yelled to get her wife's attention.

"HOOOOLAAAA!!! CATRAAA!!!" Adora slurrs in Spanish.

"I thought told you not to drink or keep coming here."

"But I'm thirssstyyyyy!!!" Adora complained.

Catra gives out an annoyed sigh and rolls her eyes and grabs her hand and walks out of the bar with Adora giggling and stumbling. They are now on the road back home with Catra looking annoyed as Adora continuously hiccuping every 2 minutes. "Catra why do you have different colored eyes? You look so weeeirrrd!!!" Adora said as she starts giggling and snorting like a pig. Catra shakes her head from her annoyances.

They finally made it to their cabin as Catra gets out the car and tries to get Adora out of the passenger side. "Ok, drunken girl come on out." She grabs Adora by the shoulder and Adora flails her arms to her shoulders. Catra tries walking straight but Adora couldn't even pick her own feet up as she just drags them through grass. Catra opens the door but Adora trips through the bottom of the door and lands on the floor. "ThAt wAs FUUUNNNN!!!!" Catra begins to have enough Adora's drunken crap but deep down she still cares for her.

She picks Adora up again and they walk through the hallway and enter their bedroom.
"Ooooh this plACe LoOks NIIIIIIICCCCCE!!!!" Catra then takes Adora's shoes off and gently lay her onto their bed. "Oh my GOD this bed is so damn SOFT!!! Where'd you get this from?"
Catra didn't answer but feel really annoyed by her drunken wife. She tries to leave the bedroom but her wife complaining to her. "STAY!!! please....." Catra starts to secretly blush and reluctantly joins her to bed.

She climbs on right side of the bed and then Adora's drunken self starts cuddling her. "Aaahhhh, much betteerr" She slurrs again. Catra cuddles her back and kisses her on the forehead. "I lOve you bAbY." Adora hiccups during her sentence. "I love you too my drunken ass wife." They both drift off into sleep.

The next morning, Adora wakes up with a little bit of a headache. She takes a look at her surroundings and she's on her and Catra's bed back home. She slowly gets up out of bed and exits the room and makes her way to the living room and sees her wife sitting on the couch reading a book.

"Hey Catra." She greets in a groggy voice.

"So, my adorable wife is now sober."

"What do you mean sober?"

"Last night you was drunk as all hell, keep on going back to that bar even though I specifically said not to go there."

"Oh. Right.....Shit. Now I remember"

"You promise not to keep drinking again?"

"Yes, yes I swear to Etheria I will never drink."

"Good. Now let's make some breakfast."