She-Ra Unleashed

She-Ra and Catra both set out to find and fight Hordak as they both break it into the Fright Zone as they fight some Horde soldiers along the way. They then reach to his sanctum and bust the door down and as they did, they see Hordak.

"It's over Hordak!!!" She-Ra said as she points her sword at him. Hordak laughs in a low tone.

"You think this so easy for you two, to just come in to my lair uninvited."

"Well yeah, aren't you surprised?" Catra added.

"No, in fact your just in time."

Catra and She-Ra both raised their eyebrows in confusion and She-Ra said, "what do you mean, just in time?"

"This." He then turns on the giant screen.

The screen reveals a hidden camera footage of a baby and her parents. "What am I looking at? What are you doing?" She-Ra asks.

"You think you had a family when you were at the Horde?" Hordak paces around.

"Well yeah we use to now, it's different! What are you saying?"

"After so many years, I'm so surprised that you have yet to know."

"Know about what?"

Hordak then continues the recording and sees a baby girl and her mom and dad both looking very happy together. Both She-Ra and Catra both look confused of what Hordak is trying to tell.

"This. This is you." He points to the baby to Adora.

"What?!!?" She said with her eyes widen. Catra is shock to see this too.

"What are you trying to get at?"

"Just watch."

As they all continue to watch the recording, The happy family then sees a portal that came out of nowhere as a group of Horde soldiers came walking out of it, and one of those soldiers was Hordak.

Hordak comes walking towards the family looking all menacing as the rest of them raid and destroy the entire house. The family looks scared while the Dad steps in to defend them by grabbing a bat and tried to knock him down. But Hordak is nothing against him as he grabs the bat and pulls out his arm blade and impale him through his stomach.

The mom screams in horror as Hordak walks towards the mother and tries to grab the baby with one hand, but the mom tries to pull her back to her but Hordak gets the upper hand as he yanks the baby from her and chokes her to death then he goes back to the portal with the the baby he is carrying.......and that's where it ends.

She-Ra's face is in complete and utter shock as she feels tears on the edge of her eyes. Catra is so shock to see this too.

"What.....Have......You.......Done?" She-Ra said in a shaky voice.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!????" She then yells.

"Adora, calm down......." Catra places her hand onto her left shoulder.

She-Ra brushes her hand away and then grips her sword and runs towards him to kill him. As soon she tried to swing her to him, Hordak dodges it away from her.

"YOU KILLED MY PARENTS!!!!!!"

"And yes indeed. You wanna fight, let's take it outside then."

Hordak jumps out the window and lands onto the top of a building as She-Ra jumps out to and follows him. Catra on the other hand, couldn't believe how much rage her best friend is having after seeing that recording.

"Adora, stop!!! You're gonna get yourself killed!!!" Catra then jumps out the window as well and proceed to keep Adora away from him from killing her.

She-Ra kept on a swinging and swinging and swinging her sword around, but Hordak continues to dodge every one of them. He then puts out his arm blade and begins to fight back.

Hordak is more visceral at combat than what most people think. Some people have never seen him do fighting in a while, or ever, but right now, today is perfect for him.

Hordak comes charging towards her just flailing around his arms with the blade out. She-Ra blocks them with the sword but every clash he makes gives her so much force.

He then kicks her at the stomach and falls back down to the ground. She winced in pain of her stomach as Hordak walks up to her laughing at her failed attempt to kill him.

"Foolish girl, all that rage for an insignificant family."

"It was my family, my family that YOU KILLED!!!"

"And then you will join them."

As soon as Hordak is about to impale She-Ra, Catra swoops and grabs his arm and swings him down to the ground.

"Looks like you're not going to kill anyone tonight Hordak." Catra said as she ties his arm up and walks to Adora.

"Adora, are you okay?"

"NO!!! Hordak, he.....killed my family, I-I can't believe this."

"I know and I'm sorry to see that."

"It's.....It's not fair." She-Ra transforms back to Adora and stifling tears.

"I know.......I know." Catra whispers as she hugs her best friend to calm her down, but as Catra turn her around, Hordak disappeared with the handcuffs left on the ground. Catra doesn't care at this point, she needs take care of a broken Adora.

Later that night, Adora is at her and Catra's room with her arm resting on the rails of the balcony. She just couldn't believe what the hell she just witnessed. All this time, she had somewhat of a family at the Horde, but it turns out it was all a lie as it was revealed she had a biological family and just comes in and murdered them all. She wish she could just turn back time and nothing like this would never happen to her.

Catra was asleep in her and Adora's bed but wakes up sees her still at the balcony. She really hates seeing her friend like this, so she gets up and check up on her.

"Adora?"

Adora got a little startled but knew her friend would come by.

"Hey Catra."

"Can't sleep?"

"Yeah. I......I still can't believe this. I had a family and Hordak took that away from me." Adora goes back to crying.

Catra starts placing her hand onto her's to comfort. "Hey, look at me." Adora turns her head to look at her.

"Adora you may not have a actual family, but you do have one that is with you."

"And who's that?"

"Me. I'm your family and you got the entire people of Bright Moon."

When you do think about it, it does make perfect sense. Catra and Adora have been friends since they were toddlers and both of them are inseparable. They may be friends, but they are obviously more than that.

Also the fact that, Glimmer, Bow and the rest of the princesses always there to help and support her.

"You're.....You're right." Adora said after sniffing back some tears.

"I'm sorry that I got carried away back there."

"It's ok, I've never seen you so angry before, you was almost as angry as me on a daily basis." Adora chuckles after Catra's sentence.

"You be surprised."

Adora then yawns and feels ready for bed. "Come on let's get ready for bed."

They then make their way back to bed, letting Adora know that she may not have her family, but Catra and also the rest of Bright Moon is there for her.