Braids

Adora walks into her cabin after doing her She-Ra job and it was a pretty normal day. Nothing spectacularly interesting that has happened but it did fly by quickly. She closes the door and gets comfortable by taking off her jacket and boots and then calls for her wife.

"Catra! I'm home!"

"Oh hey Adora!" Catra shouts from upstairs. "Don't come upstairs, I wanna come down and show you something!"

"Ok." Adora then waits for a solid minute or two for her wife to come down as she's just sitting on the couch cleaning up her sword for a bit.

"Ok, I'm coming down." Catra walks downstairs to the living room. "So, how do I look?"

Adora looks up to see her Catra and she's super stunned to see her wife's hair is braided.

"Oh. My. God!" The blonde's eyes are wide open.

"Stunned?" Catra can see her wife being awed.

"Uhhh.....y-yeah."

The Magicat laughs and sits right next to her on the couch.

"How long did it take you to do that?" Adora asks.

"It took me three hours to get it right, and I think I did a tremendous job."

Adora now touches her wife's gorgeous hair. "You look amazing."

"Thanks babe."

"Maybe one day I should change up your hair."

"Oh me? What's wrong with my hair?"

"Well I just feel like you need a new design. Maybe like an undercut or something."

"Well maybe one day, but I like my little ponytail."

"You're such a dork." Catra jokes and kisses Adora on the cheek as they started playing on the couch.