Wedding

It's a big day in Bright Moon as our lovable couple are getting ready for their big wedding.

Adora is in Glimmer's room getting all dressed for the big wedding today. Glimmer has made her a nice white wedding dress with bits of gold little diamonds around it which kind of is reminiscent of her She-Ra outfit.

"So what do you think?" Glimmer asked.

"It's-It's beautiful, Glimmer." She responded with a joyful smile.

"You nervous?"

"Yeah. Yeah I am."

"Don't worry, all you gotta do is just walk down, stare at your future wife and when the guy says "you may kiss the bride," you guys kiss  and you guys are now happily married.

"You know, people might just call you the marriage expert."

"Oh yeah." She said with a chuckle.

Meanwhile Catra is in Adora's room with Scorpia getting dressed too. Instead of wearing her usual black prom tux, she decides to shake it up a bit and puts on an all white suit with a gold shirt inside. She looks at the mirror with Scorpia looking all excited.

"Oh boy, oh boy my best friend is gonna get married."

"I know right, it takes a lot of nerve of me to get me to this position, but now, I'm starting to feel nervous again."

"Oh don't be nervous, Catra. You gotta go out out there and kiss the shit out of her. Show the world who's boss."

Scorpia's motivation gives Catra some little bit of confidence. "You know what? You're right, I'm always confident in myself, let's make this wedding worth it."

Right now it's the actual wedding outside of the castle of Bright Moon and everyone is at the backyard with everyone all dressed nicely. Scorpia is the wedding officiant with Catra standing in front of her looking very nervous waiting for Adora.

"I take that back, I'm never been so nervous in my life." Catra said while her body is slightly trembling.

"Oh trust me Cat, you'll be fine."

"You can say that again."

And so it begins as Razz starts playing the song on the piano and Adora walks down the white carpet with Bow holding her arm to arm. Her heart is racing with excitement but Catra's was a little bit on the opposite side as she is practically sweating. Bow releases his arm from Adora's and sits down next to Glimmer. She then walks up the little stairs and stands in front of her future wife.

Scorpia then starts to give out the introduction.

"Friends and family of the bride and groom, welcome and thank you for being here on this important day."

"We are gathered together to celebrate the very special love between bride and groom, by joining them in marriage."

"All of us need and desire to love and to be loved."

"And the highest form of love between two people is within a monogamous, committed relationship."

"Bride and groom, your marriage today is the public and legal joining of your souls that have already been united as one in your hearts."

"Marriage will allow you a new environment to share your lives together, standing together to face life and the world, hand-in-hand."

"Marriage is going to expand you as individuals, define you as a couple, and deepen your love for one another."

"To be successful, you will need strength, courage, patience and a really good sense of humor."

"So, let your marriage be a time of waking each morning and falling in love with each other all over again."

"Adora, will you have this wonderful person to be your wife?"

"I do." She puts the ring onto Catra's finger.

"Catra, will you have this beautiful person to be your wife?"

"I-I do." She said slightly nervously as she puts the ring on Adora's finger.

"And now you may kiss."

The two girls then kiss each other on the lips thus signaling that they are now happily married with the audience clapping for them.

"Congratulations you guys!!!" Glimmer said ecstatically.

"Yeah you guys are now living happily ever after together." Bow added.

"Thanks guys, I just still can't believe this is happening." Adora said.

"Yeah and I'm still trembling before we kissed."

"This has to be the definitive best day of my entire life."

"I love you, Adora."

"I love you too my beautiful wife."