Scars

Adora walks through the hallway of Bright Moon after the Horde came in to attack the castle. She feels really glad that everybody came in to help successfully fight against them, but there was one elephant in the room she cannot stop getting it out of her head.......Catra.

During the battle, She-Ra was fighting against her best friend on the canyon. She never would've thought a day like that would ever happen. She forced herself to throw around punches to her and slam the shit out of her against the hard rocky wall. Well she did kinda deserve the latter to a certain degree.

But the biggest caveat to the whole fight when the feline came up on the warrior's back and without hesitation, scratches deeply into her back with almost every single one of her claws, blood spilling and everything. It's like she felt no remorse after that.

Even almost at the end she got up on a Horde tank and charges the giant laser cannon trying to kill her with Bow, Spinnerella and Netossa inside the giant net. It's like the best friend she knew and loved all these years is just gone.

Now granted, Adora did suddenly left Catra behind at the Horde with her terrible excuse of a mother Shadow Weaver. But even at points when she tries to convince her to go with her, she denies it and chooses to stay with the Horde so she can be at a higher rank as Force Captain. So who can you actually blame at the end of the day?

The blonde enters her bedroom as she flips the light switch. She hangs her sword up on the coat rack and slips her boots off. She walks towards the drawer and opens it and takes out a white tank top and a pair of grey sweatpants.

She takes off her red jacket and hangs it on a chair and carefully takes off her white shirt with extreme carefulness. The scar was so recent it stings to even move her body around.

She flinches and winces when the shirt slowly strokes them. She is finally able to take it off and heads to the bathroom to get changed.

Adora was considering taking a shower, but water would immediately touch those scratches and make it feel all the more painful. She puts on her sleeping clothes carefully as she exits out of the room, crawls onto her bed and lays her stomach down to let her back heal.

Adora is now thinking about all of the great things her and Catra did together. They use to pick on Octavia, play tag around in the Fright Zone, and they even sometimes had a crush on each other once in a while, even though they never admit it to each other. All those beautiful things just leads to them being enemies, all because of a sword.

The blonde starts to tear up as she buries her face onto the pillow and bursts out crying. Every single thing she remembers deems it as her fault, she just wishes that none of this would've happened when she decided to hijack a skiff with Catra, falls down in the Whispering Woods and finds the sword that make her become the Princess of Power. She just wish she can go back in time to undo everything.