Princess Prom

Adora is walking around the ballroom of Princess Frosta's castle and it's very packed. Almost every people are either standing there, or just dancing. She also really has no one to go with, Bow is with Perfuma and Glimmer is just chatting with the other princesses, Adora is just flying solo. But until a certain someone she so happens to bump into. And of course.....it's Catra.

"Catra?"

"Hey Adora."

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh nothing, just wandering around thinking I was gonna have some sort of fun here."

Adora then looks at Catra's nice black tux.

"I dig the suit."

"Thank and you look incredibly beautiful." She then looks at her beautiful red dress.

"Awww Thanks."

"Say, you look like you're not doing anything."

"Yeah I'm really not."

Princess Frosta gives out a special announcement for the dancers. "Attention dancers, it's time for the moment you all been waiting, it's time to mingle."

The rest of the people rush to the dance floor and the two girls look at each other.

"Do you....wanna dance?"

Adora begins to feel nervous after she asked.

"Uhhhh......sure."

The two then walks down to the dance floor and starts slow dancing nervously. The song then starts to play.

While they slow dance, Catra slowly and gingerly holds onto Adora's waist and Adora rest her arms on Catra's shoulder.

"Who taught you how to slow dance?" Catra asks.

"I don't know, myself I guess." She replies. "We obviously never did this back at the Horde."

"Yeah you're right."

They continue to dance more as they listen to the beautiful song.

"This song is starting to grow on me." Catra said.

"You're always a sucker for these kinds of music."

"And I'm always proud of it."

"You know what Adora? I wanna tell you something."

"What it is Catra?"

"We've been friends ever since we were toddlers and there's......something in my mind that's telling me, something that's keeping me up all night."

"I-I love you. I love you Adora and also.....will you be my girlfriend?"

"Y-You do?" She says as her face is blushing.

"Yeah I do."

"Well Catra? Yes. And I love you too." She said as Catra's face is also blushing.

"Soooo now what?" Catra asks.

"Well this is the perfect time to do this."

Adora puts her hand on the back of her friend's head and slowly pulls her into a kiss. Catra's eyes are wide with surprise but then closes them to fully enjoy the it.

They pull their lips away and look back at each other with their face blushing again. "That was the most beautiful thing I ever witnessed." Catra said as Adora laughs at her exaggeration.

They both rest on each other's foreheads while continue to slow dance more.

3 hours after the prom, the two girls make it back to the Bright Moon castle and heads to their bedroom. They enter room and feels super tired and starts to get comfortable. Adora takes off her sandals and Catra just takes off her jacket. They both flop onto the bed.

"That was awesome." Catra said in a tired tone.

"Yep. And I'm ready to rest my eyes."

"Me too."

They start to hold each other's hands and phase into a cuddle. "We're really meant for each other." Adora said.

"Yes we certainly are."

"Goodnight Catra."

"Night Adora."

They give each other goodnight kisses on the lips and fall into sleep.