Uncle's Day

Though Mia does have two moms, the only father figures she has ever had is Bow and Kyle. Uncle Bow and Uncle Kyle to be exact. Adora and Catra dropped her off at Bow and Kyle's place to celebrate Father's Day.....or Uncle's Day.

Mia rings the doorbell on the side and 4 seconds later, the front door opens and reveals to be Bow.

"Uncle Bow!!!" She said ecstatically.

"Hey Mia!" Bow gives her niece a welcoming hug.

"Happy Uncle's Day."

"Thank you sweetie, come on let's go inside." They both enter inside the house as Bow calls for Kyle.

"Hey Kyle, look who's here!"

"Coming!"

He runs downstairs and sees Mia in the living room. "Oh! Hey Mia!"

"Uncle Kyle! Happy Uncle's Day!"

"Thanks little kitten."

"I've brought you two something for Uncle's Day." She reaches into her pink backpack and pulls out a card she made for them.

"This for you." She handed them the card and opens it up and reads it.

Dear Uncles, I may not have an actual father, but you guys are the closes to being one. You guys have an upbeat and positive attitude and personality, you always look out for me and you'll always be there to care of me when my moms aren't around. You two are the greatest father figures a kid could ever have. I love you guys and Happy Uncle's Day.

"Awww Mia, this so sweet." Bow said as he starts feeling a bit teary eyed.

"Th-Thank you honey, you're gonna make me emotional right now." Kyle said too.

"Thanks guys, oh and I also made you guys bracelets too."

She goes through her backpack again and pulls out two bracelets she made for them. One bracelet is gold, red and purple that represents Bow's outfit and another is red and dark red for Kyle.

"Oh honey, you made these?" Kyle asks.

"Mmm-hmm."

"See, she's one hell of an artist."

"Thanks Mia." They both give their niece a group hug.

"So what do you wanna do on Uncle's Day?" Bow asks.

"I wanna know how to shoot a bow and arrow."

"Oh really?"

"Yup, I wanna be like you!"

"Ok!"

They are now outside in the backyard with Bow putting up some targets and dummies while carries a wooden bow and arrow.

"Ok Mia, you ready?"

"Yeah!"

Bow walks back to Mia as they start practicing.

"Ok honey, hold your bow up."

Mia raises the bow up. "Ok?"

"Then I want you to easily pull the end the of the arrow that is on the string."

She then pulls the arrow back. "Ok?"

"Concentrate, point the arrow at the target, and don't forget to take your time, and you know when you are ready to fire."

Mia closes her eyes and takes a deep breath and opens them up as she lets go of the arrow and immediately fires it and it comes swooshing through the yard and unexpectedly hits a bullseye.

Mia gasps. "Uncle Bow! I hit a bullseye!!!"

"Woah!! On your first try Mia? That's awesome, high five." They give each other fives.

After nearly an hour of shooting arrows, they finally get back inside of the house as Kyle makes some brownies.

"Hey. You two must be hungry after all that arrow whipping, so I've made us some brownies for this special day." Kyle said.

"Ooh brownies." Mia said in awe.

Kyle then puts the plate down on the counter with Bow practically drooling at them.

"Ok, dig in."

Mia starts eating the brownies while Bow is basically just devouring one of them.

"Uncle Kyle you always make the best dessert ever."

"What can I say, I'm Etheria's best chef."

They continue to eat the brownies while having the time of their lives then they give each other an Uncle's Day group hug.

It has been 4 hours at being at the uncle's place, Adora and Catra drives up to it to pick Mia up. She sees the car's light pass by.

"Uncle Bow, my moms are here!"

"Are they? Well get ready."

Mia starts putting on her shoes and puts her backpack on as she gives her uncles another hug.

"Bye, Uncle Bow & Kyle. Happy Uncle's Day."

"Thanks Mia, you have a goodnight." Kyle kisses her on the cheek rubs her head slightly.

"Bye."

"Bye Mia." The two uncle's say in unison.

Mia walks up to the car and opens the back door and enters inside.

"Hey kitten, how was Uncle's Day?" Catra asks.

"It was awesome!" Mia answers happily as Catra and Adora chuckles.

"Well I'm glad you had fun sweetie."

They both then drive off from Bow's place and then head off home.