Hallucinations

Part 2 of 3

Adora's rescue was a success and they are on their way back to Bright Moon. Catra turns her head to Adora looking pretty tense. "Hey are you okay, Adora?" Catra places her and onto her left shoulder. "Oh...uh I'm fine Catra." She said nervously "You sure?" "Yes. 100%" "Okay then, but we are still gonna check you up tho okay?" Adora nods as they have finally arrived to the castle.

Walking through the bridge, they see the rest of the princesses looking all relieved. "Oh thank goodness your OK!!" Perfuma said as she ran and hugs Adora tight. "Uhh...Perfuma you're squeezing me." "Oh...sorry I'm just glad to see you're ok." "We'll see about that as we head to the infirmary." Catra said.

It has been nearly 2 hours at the infirmary. Adora is just laying on a bed while Catra is sitting on a chair next to her holding each other's hands. After countless of check ups, Entrapta has fully confirmed that there is really nothing wrong with Adora. "Well it's official there's nothing really wrong her." Entrapta said. "Are you sure?" Catra said. "Yep 100%, you're free to go" Catra and Adora look at each other all confused. "There's no way, I mean that green stuff just hurts when it entered my body." Adora said. "Well the important thing is your fully OK. Come on it's getting late." The two girls exit the infirmary and headed to their room. They both put on some sleeping clothes and immediately go to bed.

Adora finds herself running through the Whispering Woods. Running from what? Running from someone that is trying to kill her. What's trying to kill her?

Catra

Her sword is now shattered, her friends died after an attack that suddenly occurred at Bright Moon even Bow & Glimmer making her feel completely helpless so she attempts to escape. She trips over a log and lands on the ground and sees Catra's silhouette and quickly turns around and she's right in front of her. "Well look who's helpless now." Catra said. "Catra please don't do this." Adora said as tears starts to form. Catra's men shows up with guns to executive her. "Goodbye Adora. KILL HER NOW!!!"

Catra stirs from her sleep. She opens her colorful eyes and hears a couple of whimpers. She quickly turns around and sees Adora subtly tossing and turning and sees a waterfall of tears on her eyes. "Shit." Catra cursed. She quickly sits up and starts shaking her gently. "Hey, Hey Adora." Catra said in hush voice. "Wake up." Adora didn't answer so she wisely shakes her even more. "Babe you're having a nightmare, please wake up." Adora's eyes shot open and bolts up with a gasp and her face is all sweaty. She turns to Catra and she automatically thinks she's gonna kill her. "NO GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" She screamed. She scurries out of the bed and backs up against the wall. "Adora calm down its just me!" Catra gets out of the bed too and tries to walk towards her. In Adora's point of view, she sees Catra looking sinister as she looks like she's about to let her claws out to kill her.

Adora frantically let out a punch but Catra's feline instincts quickly dodges it. "WOAH!!! Adora what the hell are doing!!" "Getting away from you!" Adora tried to let out a couple of punches and kicks to Catra but she dodges all of them and starts tackling her and pins her down. "Adora STOP!! It's me Catra!!" She quickly calms down as she sees Catra on top of her with a worried look on her face. "Please calm down." Adora start to feel tired out from trying to fight Catra so she riskily let go of her arms and sits up. "Catra? What the hell happened?" "What HAPPENED!!" "You was trying to attack me no damn reason!" "I-I'm sorry." I don't know what I saw, I thought I saw you looking evil and then you try to kill me just like....my nightmare." Catra's eyes widen with confusion. "That you was dreaming about? That was 4 months ago, Adora. Remember the two of us will never get separated." Catra places both on hands on Adora's shoulders. "And it will never happen again. OK?" "Ok" Adora said in a hush voice as they finally get back to bed with them laying face to face and holding each other hands.

The next day, the two girls are now outside of the castle looking around for any sign of Horde soldiers or any other activities. "Do you see anything?" Catra said as she looks through some binoculars. "No, no I do not." "Well I guess I'm gonna call it a day, there's really nothing around here." Catra puts the binoculars away and starts to walk away. "Yeah you're right, we should just...." Adora pauses as she sees something very familiar on the grass field.

Hordak.

"ITS HORDAK!!!" Adora gasps as she starts to chase after him. "Wait what!!??" Catra sees Adora chasing him. "Adora WAIT!!!" She starts to chase Adora through the camping sites of the castle pushing through some of the people. "Wait Adora, what are you doing!!!"
Adora pulls out her sword and yells out
"FOR THE HONOR OF GRAYSKULL!!!" She turns into She-Ra and jumps up and kicks Hordak to a fence. She now has him pinned down as she starts to raise her sword to execute him.

"FOR ETHERIA!!!"

"ADORA STOP!!!" Catra grabs a rope and catches her sword and throws it to the ground inches away from her. "Catra what are doing!? It's Hordak!?" "That's not him, look at him!!" She-Ra turns her head to the figure and turns out, it's actually Bow. "Ugh my head." Bow moans. "Oh My God, I am so sorry Bow I-I didn't mean to..." She-Ra turns back into Adora as she looks around as the citizens look confused, concerned and some are pretty scared. "Adora Hordak is not here. You need to relax, are you sure you're okay?" Catra places her hand onto Adora's right shoulder. "I-I don't know anymore. What's happening to me?" "We need to get you back to the infirmary."

It's been 2 hours again at the infirmary, Adora lays sleepily on the bed while Catra is on the chair looking at stroking her cheeks. She feels confused and concerned of what is happening to her girlfriend. She was never like this in all her life. Catra's fear maybe water but the worst thing than water is something bad happening to Adora. Entrapta knocks at the door walks into the room.

"I should've known." Entrapta said. "What is it." Catra said. "Well apparently Adora is infected with Clixyl. "What the hell is Clixyl? "It's a green liquid substance that gets into people's bodies that is undetected when doing some check ups. It also causes hallucinations when they see something that haunts their darkest past." "So that's why Adora is trying to fight me last night, that's why she was chasing Bow thinking he was Hordak! He put those green things on her!" "But that's not all, once the Clixyl is done messing with her mind it could potentially kill her." As soon as she said "kill" Catra's heart dropped with her eyes wide open with tears starts to form.

"Is there a cure?" she questions while she sniffles and wipes her tears away. "Luckily there is but it is hard to find tho. It's in the Whispering Woods somewhere. They look like blue apples so if you find some, take the juice out of it and you'll be able to cure your friend." Catra nods and Entrapta exits the room. She's glad that Adora isn't awake to hear this. She bet she would freak. "Hey Adora?" "If you can hear me, I'm gonna cure you and you'll be ok. No matter what's gonna get in my way, you WILL get well. No matter the cause." Catra kisses Adora on the forehead and starts to exit the infirmary and begins to find this antidote.