Mia's Nightmare

Adora & Catra are both sleeping on their bed peacefully until a scream comes out of nowhere. "MOMMY MOMMY!!!!!" This woke the two as they scurry out of the bed and quickly run into Mia's room.

"Mia!!! What's wrong??!!" Adora exclaims.

"Are you Ok, kitten!!??" Catra asked too.

Mia gasps for air and starts spilling out tears. She gets out of bed and runs towards Catra to hug her. "Mommy." She starts crying into her mother's shirt. "It's ok kitten, we're here."

"I had a nightmare."

"What was it about?" Adora asked.

Mia wipes her tears away and explains the dream. "I....I saw you two were...were..fighting. Like you guys are.....enemies or something." The two moms widen their eyes in shock. There was a time where Adora and Catra were just sworn enemies, just fight every single day. But that's all nothing but a memory now.

"Do you know what happens next?" Catra begins to be curious where her nightmare pans out. "Then you...you..." She's so scared to finish her sentence and starts getting emotional again.

"What it is?"

"....you were evil and then you killed Mama..."
She finishes the story and goes back to crying.

The two moms look at each other with a surprised look on their faces. As almost like she knew what happened all those years ago. Catra puts her eyes back on her sobbing daughter and begins comforting her.

"Hey it's ok, kitten. That's never gonna happen.  We're family, and we will always be together, ok?" Mia nods from Catra's calm comforting with a little smile. "Ok, Mommy."

"Do you want to sleep with us?" Adora asks.

"No, no I'm good, Mama."

"You sure?"

"Mmm-hmm..."

"I'm trying to sleep by myself more often than usual."

"Ok kitten, goodnight." She gives Mia a goodnight kiss at the forehead and Adora gives her another kiss at the same spot.

"Goodnight Mommy."

"Goodnight sweetie." Adora said.

"Goodnight Mama."

Mia goes back to bed and the two exits her room and enters back to their bedroom and starts talking about Mia's dream.

"Shit!!" Catra cursed and rest her back on the door.

"I know right." Adora said.

"That was the closest thing to her knowing what happened."

"Do you think we should tell her the truth?"

"What, are you kidding!? NO!! She would freak the hell out and possibly hate me because of what i've done all those years ago. I don't want a daughter that hates me forever."

"Maybe you're right. What was I thinking of asking you that?"

"Can we just...drop this whole thing. I need some sleep."

"Me too."

The two moms then crawl back to bed while pondering about Mia's nightmare. They would had no idea what her reaction would be if they tell her the truth. Well the most logical thing, is to just drop this whole thing and pretend like it never happened.