The Steam Grotto

"Woooo!!!! Steam Grotto!!!" ~Bow

Catra feels very stressed out after all that working at Bright Moon to keep off from any Horde soldier. She enters into her and Adora's room as she flops her body back onto the bed. She moans and groans and feels super tired. Adora enters into the room as well and sees her girlfriend laying on the bed looking agitated.

"Hey Catra." Adora greets to her.

"Hey." Catra mutters.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just.....tired and very stressed out."

Adora really sees it in Catra's body language and tone of voice.

"You're stressed? Is there anything I could help you?"

"No." She mutters.

"What if I take you to Mystacor?"

"What's there even to do at Mystacor?"

"You'll see, come on it's gonna be worth it."

"Ugh, ok I guess."

The two girls head down to Mystacor as they see Castaspella at the front of the castle. The first thing she does when she sees them, she immediately starts running towards them really excited.

"Adora! Catra! You're here!" She gives them a welcoming hug and gives a little squeeze.

"Oh! Hey Casta." Adora said while being squeezed.

"Yeah. It's.....good to see ya." Catra said.

Castaspella then let's go of the two.

"So, what are my two lovely girls doing in beautiful Mystacor?"

"Well, we're just going here to come and visit and have quick little relaxation." Adora said.

"Oh lovely, let's get you two ready."

Castaspella then leads the girls to the castle. Catra has never been to Mystacor before, so even though she's not in the best of moods, she is slightly amazed at the magical decorations, really amazing colors and the beautiful scenery.

Adora and Catra are at the Calming Waves. A  beach-like area with clouds instead of the ocean. Adora flails a towel to be flat on the ground and then lays down, Catra on the other hand feels confused.

"So we just lay here?"

"Yeah of course, have you ever relax before?"

"Once, it made me very stressed." Catra points her index finger up.

"How is relaxing very stressful?" Adora raises an eyebrow.

"I don't know, it......you know what I'll just lay down, whatever."

Catra flails the towel down as well and lays down and.......feels nothing. She sees nothing but clouds in the sky and birds passing by.

This is too quiet for her, it makes her feel quite unsettled and nervous. She starts making noises like, a bomb dropping, humming and just making very growling sounds. Adora is just very annoyed by all the noises.

"This isn't working for you isn't it."

"No. Can I get up now?"

"Yes."

They both get up realizing beach relaxing didn't work.

"Ok, so that didn't work. So....." Adora thinks of another solution for a second and it popped on her head.

"I know what we should do."

"Like what?"

"Let's go to the Steam Grotto."

"Uhhhh.......Steam what?"

The two girls are now at the steam grotto also known as the sauna. Catra has on a robe on and sees Adora on her left taking it off. She is mesmerized by her sweet body for 10 seconds.

Anyways, Adora climbs up the pool and dips her toe into the hot steaming water and flinches back.

"Wooo, that water is damn hot! Come on babe."

Catra feels very nervous about this, she obviously hates water, but hot water? God knows what her reaction would be.

"Uhhhh......c-coming." She takes her robe off as well and feels kind of half naked even though she's wearing some underwear and a undershirt.

She climbs up to the pool and grabs Adora's hand and slowly walks into the hot water. It does feel pretty hot, but seconds later, it does feel rather nice and warm. Catra even likes it, what do ya know.

"Hey. This feels......nice." Catra said as she is getting use to the water.

"See I told you, Glimmer told me, clear your mind and breathe deeply, focus on the warmth of your skin, let your body go perfectly relaxed."

Catra starts to feel the relaxation in her mind and body as she closes her eyes and feel the warmth and peace on her skin.

10 minutes later, Catra opens up her blue and yellow eyes and sees that she's still at the sauna. But what she notices that her body feels heavy when she tried to move, she looks down and it's Adora laying her head cutely on her chest.

Catra smiles at how ADORA-ble her girlfriend looks when she sleeps. She runs her hand through the top of her hair and kisses her forehead.

"Thank you for making me feel relaxed." Catra whispers.

Catra continues to lay on the pool with Adora still on her chest feeling now relaxed and not stressed out. Mission accomplished Adora.