Don't Cry Catra

Adora walks across the hallway of Bright Moon after a tired recon mission. She walks towards the door and enters into her room and all of a sudden, she sees Catra crying on the bed.

"Catra? What's the matter?" Adora asks as she quickly walks up to her.

"I-I've been seeing things."

"What? Like what?"

"I've been seeing........myself. Like.....my corrupted self. When we were in the portal and I falsely blamed you for everything. Every time I sleep I keep seeing that, and I kept wishing I could stop myself." Catra chokes as she begins to tear up.

It has been a week since Catra was finally accepted to Bright Moon after she was going through her redemption and successfully save a lot of people.

But despite that, she's still having visions and occasional nightmares about her confrontation with Adora in the portal in her corrupted form.

"Oh Catra." Adora puts her right hand onto the feline's cheek as she wipes the tears away with her thumb.

"I'm just.....I'm sorry about what happened. I should never said those things to you."

"Hey Hey. It's ok, remember I forgive you. You had a lot of stuff to go through but now you are here. And no matter what you do, I will still always love you."

Catra then pulls herself to hug her best friend as she cries loudly.

"It's ok, just let it all out."

20 seconds has passed until it's time for Catra to finish crying and pull the hug away.

"Thank you Adora." She said wiping her tears away.

"You're welcome Cat, now let's get some sleep."

Adora takes off her jacket and boots and puts them on the side of the bed and crawls up to the top as Catra lays back down and hugs the blonde.

"Goodnight Adora."

"Goodnight Catra."