Give Me My Mask!

Catra looks around in her and Adora's room searching for her trademark mask, she checked the closet, under the bed and then the drawers.

"Babe have you seen my mask?" Catra asks Adora but there's no answer.

"Babe?" Catra walks out the room to find her then all of a sudden she sees her wearing her mask.

"Hey Catra." Adora says her girlfriend's catchphrase with a smug look on her face.

"Oh, ha-ha very funny Adora, you can now give the mask to me."

"But you have to catch me first." She then starts running through the hallways of the Bright Moon castle.

"Oh Hell Nah!!!" Catra then starts chasing her down to outside.

Adora keeps on running and running as Catra keeps chasing and chasing her for about 2 minutes as Catra finally jumps up and tackles her thus tumbling through the grass with Adora laughing.

"Ok, Adora enough is enough, please just give me my mask."

"Ok, Ok here." Adora still continues laughing.

She takes off the mask and hands it to her as she puts it on.

"You know, you do look a lot prettier when you don't have that thing on."

"What's wrong with my mask?"

"I don't know, I feel like it takes a good majority of your pretty forehead."

"Ookaaay?"

Adora laughs in response.