Don't Cry Adora

Catra is just sitting on her and Adora's bedroom at Bright Moon writing on a notepad when suddenly Adora comes in shedding tears.

"Adora? What's wrong?" Catra asks as she puts the pad down.

The blonde doesn't answer as she walks towards the vanity desk, sits on the chair and continues crying.

Catra moves out of bed and walks towards her girlfriend to give her comfort.

"Hey. Babe whatever it is, you can tell me."

For 5 seconds, Adora sniffles and begins to explain.

"I-I......." She almost forgot what she's about to say.

"Take your time."

"I-I feel like I'm not a good She-Ra."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Every mission we do, we always run into the Horde. No matter how hard I try, all of our allies were killed in front of me and mess things up. If I'm not perfect, everyone else could get hurt too."

"No No. Adora look at me." The blonde slowly turns her head to the right to look at her girlfriend.

"Babe, you don't have to be perfect to save everyone."

"But.....I feel like I'm destined to."

"I know, but you have to understand that not one person can save everyone. Not everyone is perfect. That's just part of life."

The blonde sniffles and takes a deep breath.
"It's just.....I just want this damn war to end. All this pressure is just too much."

"I understand as well. But remember, you got me and the rest of the princesses to help you out."

Adora slowly nods at her.

"Come here, give me a hug." Adora buries her head onto Catra's chest as she cries a little loudly. Catra smiles while hugging her.

"Everything will be alright."