Injured

After an intense fight against the Horde with Catra and the Rebellion, Adora has become injured and is sent to the hospital. The fight was brutal when Hordak enters the scene and his powerful ways almost killed her by knocking her down so many times. Catra felt so helpless when she was on top of a cliff just looking at Hordak beating the living daylight out her below. Her mind says she wants to intervene but she would get herself killed too if she do so.

Adora is now laying on the bed with her face and body all bruised up, hints of blood dripping down her nose, arm is now broken and her hair all janky now. She felts so lucky that she wasn't killed by Hordak, she couldn't imagine how brutal he was. Bright Moon would've been doomed without her. Adora heard a knock on the door. "Coming In." the door opened and it's revealed it's Catra.

"Hey Adora."

"Hey Catra."

"How ya feeling?"

"Just..peachy."

Catra chuckled as she sits on the chair moving it close to her. "Jeez look at your hair! It's like you haven't slept for days." She said as she is just playing with Adora's messy hair.

"Thanks" Adora said after she chuckled.

"So what did the doctor say?" Catra questioned.

"Well she said my arm is totally fractured and it won't fully heal for a 4 or 5 weeks." Adora replied.

Catra let out a sigh. "I should've just jump down and saved you." Catra said. She starting to feel bad about herself for not intervening to stop Hordak. Adora places her good hand on to Catra's. "Hey, it's OK." "It's not your fault, you didn't know what would happened." " The important thing is that I'm OK and we still have each other." Catra starts to smile and she carefully hugs Adora trying not to hurt her bad arm.

"I love you, Adora."

"I love you too, Catra."

They pulled away from the hug and Catra quickly notices that Adora's nose is bleeding again. "Uh-oh, your nose bleeding again."
"Oh crap." Catra grabs a tissue box and takes one out to wipe it away.

"Thanks"

"No problem"

Catra slowly moves towards her and kisses her on the forehead. "Can't wait to get back in action?" Catra asked. "Hell yeah."