Christmas In July

Catra opens up her eyes as she wakes up with a yawn, she then rubs them with the heels of her hands as she moves the blanket away and gets out of bed.

She walks towards the door and as soon she opens it and about to exit, she suddenly sees Christmas decorations.

"What the?" She raises her eyebrow with confusion and continues walking around the house.

She goes downstairs and keeps on seeing more decorations scattered around the house and finally sees Adora decorating the Christmas tree.

"Adora? What's going on? Why you putting all of our Christmas stuff?"

"To celebrate Christmas silly?"

"In July? Babe you know Christmas doesn't come for the next 5 months."

"I know, but why not celebrate it early? After all, some people do celebrate Christmas In July."

"Well......you're kinda right."

"Of course I'm right, now I've got you a little something."

"You really?"

"Mmm-hmm, here ya go." Adora hands her wife a little red Christmas present with a gold ribbon.

Catra then unties the ribbon and slowly tears it open with her claws and she sees that it's a wonderful gold necklace with a symbol that looks like her headpiece.

"A-Adora, it's......beautiful. You made this?"

"Me and Scorpia. We made it together."

"Awww I love it." Catra then starts putting on the necklace and loves even more.

"It's beautiful, Thank you." She also gives her wife a hug.

"You're welcome babe. And I also made some eggnog."

"Eggnog? Babe how up all night were you?"

"I stayed up till 3am."

"Yeah I can tell." Catra chuckles from her answer as she sees slight bags on her eyes.

They then walk into the kitchen with Adora grabbing a glass of eggnog from the fridge.

"Here ya go, all fresh and made."

"Thanks." Catra then drinks it and it still taste good.

"Mmmm, still got it."

"Yep."

"You know I should give you a present for this special day." Catra said.

"Nah, you don't have to worry about that. I like to do stuff like this for fun."

"Well come to think of it, there's something missing." She said as she puts the cup down.

"Like what?"

"I mean you got the Christmas tree, you got the ornaments and decorations, and you even made some eggnog, but there's one important thing is missing I just can think about."

Catra & Adora then slowly move their head up and all of a sudden, they see a mistletoe that's so happens to be hanging from the ceiling.

"Huh? I don't remember putting that up there."

"Ah, who cares, come here you!"

The feline grabs the blonde by the collar of her sweater and begins kissing her on the lips underneath the hanging mistletoe. They've kiss for seconds as they slowly break off.

"Merry Christmas In July, Catra."

"Merry Christmas, Adora."