There's A Witch In The Closet

Part 1 of 3

Mia is asleep in her bedroom at 2 in the morning. It's very quiet and dark, but calm and peaceful. But it all changed when her ears starts to wiggle as she hears a door creak.

She opens her eyes, sits up and sees the creak is coming from her closet door. She has this confused look on her face. The door slowly opens more and more as she grabs her pink lion plushie and hugs it in fear.

On top of that, she sees black hair waving around and dark tendrils flailing and white eyes opens up with a terrifying hiss. The dark figure slowly moves towards Mia as she gasps loudly and scurries out of bed with her plushie and runs out of the room and down the hallway.

"MAMA!!!! MOMMY!!!!" She cries out loud as she opens the door entering her two mothers' room thus waking them up.

"MIA!!??" Catra yells as she quickly sits up.

Mia jumps and climbs on the bed and climbs onto Catra and starts crying onto her shoulder. Adora turns on the lamp next to her while she sits up.

"Woah, woah, hey, hey Mia. It's okay, it's okay, Shhhhhhh, Mommy's here, Mommy's here." Catra hugs her and rubs her back and hair.

"We're here sweetie." Adora rubs her daughter's arm.

"Do you have another nightmare?" Adora asks.

Mia shakes her head.

"I saw a witch in the closet."

"A witch?" Catra raises an eyebrow.

"Mmm-hmm, it looks scary."

"Oh honey, it's probably just your imagination."

"No! No it's not I saw it and it tried to come after me!"

The two moms look at each other with confusion.

"Well let's go to your room and investigate." Adora said.

"Ok."

"I got you kitten."

They both get out of bed as they walk through the hall and make to Mia's room. Adora flips the light switch as Catra enters inside as well still holding her. As they take a look around the room, Adora checks the closet and there's no signs of a witch of any kind.

"Mmm, I don't see any witch honey." Adora said.

"Can you describe what it looks like?" Catra asks.

"It's hard to tell, it had black hair, a red robe, and it looked like it had on a mask with white eyes."

As soon as Mia finishes her description, both Adora and Catra widen their eyes with shock and surprise. From what they're thinking is she's clearly referring to Shadow Weaver. She's supposed to be dead, but how she's still alive?

"Don't worry kitten, we'll take you to Entrapta in the morning, Ok?" Catra said as Mia nods her head in response.

"Ok, come sleep with us." They then let her sleep with them.

They are now at the Etherian Institute of Assisting Children where Entrapta is at as she talks to Mia about what happened last night.

"So you saw a witch?" Entrapta asked.

"Mmm-hmm, it looked like it could control shadows." She wraps her arms around herself and rubs them.

Entrapta couldn't believe what she's hearing. In her head there's no way Shadow Weaver is still alive.

"Well let me start checking up on you, Ok?"