Catra & Adora's Big Annoucement

Two days since Adora tells Catra that the two are gonna be having a baby and start up a family, they have yet to tell the rest of their friends about it. So they decided to invite them all to their cabin to tell the big news.

Now the night before the announcement, Catra is standing on the balcony with her grey tank top and black ripped skinny sweatpants on as her sleeping clothes. Adora walks up to her with a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants.

"Hey Catra. You excited for the big announcement tomorrow?"

"Y-Yeah, you can say that." She replies with a low tone which slightly concerns her blonde wife.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just....." She takes a deep breath and continues on. "I'm kind of scared."

"Scared? Scared about what? About the announcement?"

"No, it's not that. It's about us having a kid."

"W-What do you mean?"

"There's nothing wrong about it, it's just......I don't want to become like Shadow Weaver."

"What!!??" Adora exclaimed.

"You know how badly she raised us when were kids, particularly me. Because of her, I'll end up doing same thing to our daughter and I don't want that to happen." Catra starts to feel extremely worry and emotional about it, leaving Adora to comfort her.

"Catra that's not to going happen. Shadow Weaver is gone, and you're not even like her. You're not that kind of person ever. I promise you that you'll be the greatest mom than what she could ever be."

Catra begins to feel a bit confident about the future as she smiles at her wife. "You know, I think you're right.

"You think I'm right, or I am right?" She raise an eyebrow.

"Ok Ok you're right."

She then kneels down and lifts her wife's shirt up and starts talking to her future child.

"Mia. I promise you sweetie, I'll be this planet's best damn mom you would ever had. That's going to be a fact from now on." Catra said while Adora starts chuckling.

She kisses her pre-pregnant belly and slightly rubs it. "Good night my sweet kitten."

She slides Adora's shirt down and gets back up and they both walk back to their bed and get a good night sleep for the big announcement tomorrow.

Today is now the big day and every friend of Adora and Catra are all invited to their place at their large backyard for the big announcement. Catra sees everybody from the balcony and feels very nervous.

"You good hon?" Adora asks.

"Yeah, it's just.....I forgot we had so many friends down there."

"I know, I'm nervous too, this is the start of our great big family. Just let's all take deep breaths and let's do this."

The two starts taking deep breaths while Catra feels good about it and feels ready to go out there. "Let's do this."

While everyone is standing and talking to each other at the backyard, their attention goes straight to the two wives as they come outside.

"Attention everyone!" Adora raises her voice ever so slightly.

"Me and Catra have a very VERY, special announcement to make."

"Me and Adora have been together for years now and we think today is the perfect time to tell all of you guys......."

Catra takes another deep breath and rubs Adora's belly and finally says. "We're going to have a baby."

As soon as she finishes her entire announcement, everybody gasp, cheers and gave them a round of applause particularly Scorpia. Her reaction is nothing but ultra surprise and excitement.

"OH MY GOD!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!" Scorpia runs up and gives the two a great big group hug.

"I'm so damn proud of you two. Oh and that means I'm gonna be an aunt!!!!"

Everyone around them are extremely proud of the two by congratulating them, and giving them hugs.

"Do you know what to name your child?" Glimmer asks Catra.

"Oh yes we do, her name is Mia."

Both Scorpia and Glimmer awes at the really adorable name. "That's the cutest name ever!"

"OH YES!!! Best Family Squad is going to be in full action!" Bow said.

Adora then comes up and gives out a speech.

"Attention everyone, I think we can all agree that it has been a crazy four years. At first we look back and remember we use to try to kill each other during the war, but now those days are finally over as we all make peace, friends and then most importantly.....family."

She then raise her drink up and everyone does the same thing. "For the honor of family."

"For the honor of family." Everyone else said as the rest of them cheers while the party continues on but it was great news worth announcing for.