Cough-E 3: Yeah, We Some Dumb Shit. Whatcha Gonna Do About It?

17-year-old Mia enters into the Cough-E shop (oh god) to get her usual espresso drink before she gets to school.

She notice that the line is pretty long, she don't have the patience for now. She has this test coming up and she needs to be fully awake as possible to get at the very least........a C+ on it. (I mean I can agree on that)

"Ugh, I don't have time for this." She said quietly impatient.

"Next!!!!" Someone yells out as the line mysteriously moves a little faster than usual. Well it's lucky for her. I guess.

Finally, Mia is next to get her drink and...........
What The Hell!!!!!????

"Hello, welcome to Cough-E. We make people sick for all the right reasons. How can I help you?"

SWIFT WIND!!!!???? Working at a coffee shop?! That is the most random character to put anybody in a workplace in general.

In case you're wondering that's the Cough-E shop tag line that he said. 🤮

Mia is all confused of what the hell is going on. "Oh uhhh.......Hi Swift Wind. Ummm, What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? This is my full time job."

Mia is dumbfounded at this. "Ok. Never mind, I'll umm, have just an espresso."

"Alrighty, that'll be $4.20."
😹😹 $4.20, get it? No? Ok.

She hands the unicorn the five bucks as he just bites it from her hand almost getting bitten. While he tries to turn around to the kitchen, everything starts getting knocked out thanks to his (BIG ASS) pegasus wings.

☕️

While waiting for her drink, Mia then begins to look around the shop and.........nobody is here. It's like everybody in line and on the table just magically disappeared. We about to do some dumb shit. Let's Go!!!

All of a sudden she hears a random voice calling her.

"Pssst.......Yo kid. Down here."

She looks down and sees..........a talking pencil? That is between her feet.

She yelps as she takes two steps back.

"What the.......fuck am I looking at?" Mia cursed in confusion.

"Uhhh, you're lookin at a talking pencil?" He responds in a smart remark.

"Ok.......am I high? Because I don't remember doing drugs at all! Fuck that shit!"

"No you are not high. You're just being stressed." The pencil hops on the table that is next to her to get a better height.

"Stressed? I'm not stressed."

"That's what you want people to think. It's about that test isn't it?"

"Ummm. Get out of my head!"

"Look, you're clearly stressed about the upcoming test, I get it. Nobody wants to fail it. You gotta have a bright future if you pass it. What you gotta do, is get your confidence a little bit of a boost. Trust in yourself."

"Am I seriously going to be taking advice from a talking pencil??!!!"

"Uhhh, excuse me. A non-binary talking pencil. Thank you very much."

A non-binary pencil............🤷🏾‍♂️ Why not.

"Here's your espresso!" Swift Wind says the order as it catches Mia's attention as she walks to the counter and grabs it.