Fitting In

After Catra is defected from the Horde, she now has to do something that is very difficult for her. Joining the Rebellion. She knows for a fact it would be hard for her to get people to accept her, since after all she was their sworn enemy for a couple of months.

But Adora is there for Catra to guide her through and hopefully they would accept as a part of the Alliance.

"Oh boy, I never would've thought I would come here to not destroy it again." Catra said feeling quite nervous.

"Don't worry, it's gonna take some time for them to get use to you. But let's relax and try to get through this process."

"Alright, let's go."

They both get inside the castle of Bright Moon and at first they thought no one is here at the hallway, but when they come across Glimmer, trouble occurs.

"Adora!!! What is she doing here!?!" She said in a fighting stance.

"Now Glimmer, I know this looks bad, but hear me out."

"Hear you out? Adora, she's with the Horde."

"Not anymore for your information." Catra added.

"What? What do you mean?"

"I mean, that I've defected and left the Horde, so you don't have to worry about me attacking you."

"What? This is a trick it has to be."

"It's not a trick Glimmer, Catra really did left them and she feels really sorry, please just trust me and her."

Glimmer thinks about it and reluctantly trust them, well mostly Adora. Catra, not so sure.

"Alright." Glimmer said sounding annoyed.

"My mom is not gonna like this."

They walk to Queen Angela's throne room and as soon as her royal guards see Catra, they immediately point their spears.

"HALT!!!" One of the guard yell.

"And the spear pointing begins." Catra said knowing she will be targeted.

"Adora? What is the meaning of this?!? Letting a member of the Horde in our kingdom?!" She said a little angrily.

"Now, your majesty I know this looks a bit off but please hear me out." Catra said as she steps a little further.

The queen reluctantly let Catra continue explaining.

"Alright then, proceed."

"You see, I've been with the Horde my whole life, and I've always thought I can do better as a person there. But then I realized, the stuff I have done only hurts the people I loved." She finishes her sentence as she turns to Adora smiling, Adora smiles back also.

"So I've beg of you, I may be a bad person back then, but I can change and want to fight the Horde alongside you."

The queen still doesn't necessarily know how to trust her. Remember, this was the same person that tried the shoot down the runestone tower with her and Glimmer on top of it during the Battle of Bright Moon.

But then again, she understands that this is Adora's best friend and it looks pretty clear that way.

"Hmm. I'll think about it. From now on Adora, I want you in your room to keep an eye on her. If she's just faking it."

"Yes your majesty." Adora then takes Catra to her room.

They enter inside the room and the first thing Catra sees is all that pink and glitter. To her it looks pretty unsettling, but she'll roll with it while it's possible if she is staying with them.

"I kinda figured your room would be like this color." Catra said.

"Yeah it does takes some getting used to."

The feline sits down on the bed and it feels rather soft and comfortable, much better than the ones at the Horde.

"Adora?" Catra asks to her.

"Yes Catra?"

"I know I say this a lot, but I'm really sorry, for everything." She said with her head slightly down.

"It's ok Catra." She walks to the cat giving her a hug.

"I just wish I would listen to you in the first place."

"It doesn't matter what happened back then, the past is the past, and the future is the future."

Catra nods in response as Adora slowly takes Catra's Horde headdress off and sees more of her beautiful hair covering her forehead.

"Honestly you look beautiful when you don't have this on you." Adora said.

"You think so?" Catra said chuckling.

"Yes. I think so."

They look at each other for 4 seconds as Catra slowly gives Adora a kiss.

"I love you, Adora."

"I love you too, Catra."

The two quickly break away the kiss as they hear a knock on the door. Adora walks up to it and opens it and sees Glimmer.

"Glimmer?"

"Adora. My mom wants to see you and Catra back in the throne room."

Catra feels nervous about going back to see the queen again, knowing what decision she'll make for her. She doesn't wanna go back out in the wilderness by herself again.

"Ok we'll be ready." Adora said.

3 minutes later, the two then make their way back to the throne room to hear confirmations from the queen.

"Your majesty?" Catra said nervously.

"I have come to a conclusion. Despite your background, despite your action, I think we do need another ally for the Rebellion. Catra, you are now part of the Princess Alliance."

Catra's eyes are wide open in surprise as Adora cheers for her as she runs to her and hug her.

"Congratulations Catra! You're one of us now."

"I-I couldn't believe it! They actually accepted me."

"See I told you they will. I'm happy for you!"

Catra hugs Adora back as not only she is joining the Rebellion, but fully back with Adora again.