Sleepwalker

It's the middle of the night at the cabin as Adora is having a good night sleep with her quietly snoring. Well, she was until a loud noise happen.

This immediately alerted her as she shuffles out of her bed with the blanket flying back as she grabs her sword and rushes downstairs and tracks down the sound. She stops at a fighting position with her sword pointing forward and sees.......Catra in the kitchen searching through the fridge and apparently she's sleepwalking. With her eyes completely closed and making moaning noises like a zombie.

"Oh not this again." Adora groans and face palms.

It's very rare but it does happen from time to time that Catra would start sleepwalking through the house in the middle of the night, mostly to the kitchen. It's very annoying for the blonde to deal with this since she is constantly waking up very abruptly which does make her equally as grumpy and cranky as her wife is on a daily basis. But at the same time, she cannot deny the fact she looks so damn cute when she's doing it.

"Hey, Catra. Wake up!" Adora lightly shouts as she grabs her right shoulder and gingerly shakes her. Which does eventually wakes her up.

"Huh? What? Where am I?" Catra looks at her surroundings and sees that she's in the kitchen and also sees the trays that go with the refrigerator are just laying on the floor.

"You were sleepwalking again."

"Was I? Dammit, sorry babe."

"Don't be. Let's just clean this up and go straight back to bed."

They put the trays back into the fridge as the two head back upstairs to their bedroom and begin to lay back down all cuddled up together.

"Next time babe. I might put a leash on ya." Adora said jokingly.

"Oh please, I'm not some kind of pet." Catra snipes back.

"Well you're starting act like one."

"Whatever. Good night babe."

"Night Catra."