Adora's Bad Day

Adora is sitting against the shining window on her room at Bright Moon. She doesn't really feel like her usual always positive self, instead she feels grumpy. She's having a bad day. Well that's unusual.

Adora hears a knock on the door. "Hey Adora it's Catra can I come in?" "Go away Catra!" "I know this day is hard for you, but I'm here for you." "Not now! I just want to be alone. So GO!!!" She yelled. Catra sighs and walks away from the door. "I'll come back in a few minutes babe." Adora didn't answer but Catra continues walking.

15 minutes later, Catra comes into the dim dark room with a scented candle. She sees her girlfriend laying down on the bed not sleeping but just laying down feeling slightly depressed. "Adora? You feeling alright?" She still didn't answer. Catra puts the candle on the table next to their bed. She sits on the bed and puts her hand onto her back and rubs it. "Whatever it is, it's gonna ok." "It's something bothering you?" "Nothing's bothering me, Catra! I-I'm just having a bad day that's all." Adora said emotionally. Catra has never seen her girlfriend this grumpy and emotional before. She thought she's the grumpy one but that's not the case.

Catra crawls up and lays down on the bed next to her. "Adora, look at me." She turns around and looks at the feline. "It's ok to have bad days. I mean I'm usually the one that has the most bad days, but the important thing is I'm here for you, we look out for each other, whatever it is you can always tell me." Adora try to hold back some tears and explains why she acts this way.

"I feel like I-I'm not a good leader." "What? What do you mean?" Catra said. "I mean every mission we have against the Horde always goes South. Our Rebellion allies getting injured and killed and it's all my fault. I feel like I shouldn't be She-Ra at all......" "Hey hey." Catra stops her and puts her right hand on her cheek. "It's ok to make mistakes, Adora. I mean I didn't fully understand why you left me, but that's years ago. I have great confidence that you are the best leader this Rebellion has ever had. And we will win this war." Catra's comfort makes Adora a little bit better as she smiles just a little bit. Catra then wraps her around with a hug and rubs her back.

"Thank You Catra."

"Anytime babe."