Into The Dark Mind Part II

"Come back to me, COME BACK TO ME!!!!" She tries to pile the dust up to see if she can bring her daughter back, but they immediately dust away again.

"My baby." Catra said under her breath. "Why is this keep happening to me?" She continues crying.

"Awwww how sad." Shadow Weaver said with a shaky voice and gets up with her mask being damaged.

"What......did you do. WHAT DID YOU DO!!!!!" She stands back up and turns around facing her in a fighting position.

"Oh I didn't do anything. You are just never fit to be a mother.......at all."

Catra pounces towards her again and lands on top of her thus pinning her down. She has her claws out and ready to kill her instantly.

"Any last words?"

"You really do make me proud, don't you?" The witch said with chuckle.

Catra has enough of her bullshit, but as soon as she's about to strike, she hears.........

"Mommy?!" Mia's voice appears again. She turns turns to her right and it shocked her. She thought her kitten was a goner.

"M-Mia?" She said feeling confused yet again. She gets off of Shadow Weaver and quickly walks up to her.

"Oh Mia! I thought you wer......."

Mia looks kinda scared of her, as she immediately runs away.

"No no no, kitten come back please. Let's just go hom......" Catra was trying to follow Mia to the dark hallway until she stops and she's........gone, like she disappeared.

"Mia? Mia!!! Where'd you go?!" She looks around the pitch black halls until she sees the kitten......but with glowing red and black stuff around her, which to her eyes, she looks like she's corrupted.

Catra gasps loudly as she covers her mouth in shock and horror, and then another figure comes out of the shadows.........and it's Adora as She-Ra, which has the corrupted red veins all over her body.

"Hey Catra." She said with her evil and echoey voice as Catra shakes in fear.

"No, NO!!! This can't be happening."

"What's the matter babe? Cat got your tongue?" She made a pun that sounds more intimidating as she walks towards her.

"Adora! This isn't you! Snap out of it!"

"This who I am forever. Just like you."

"NO!!! That's bullshit and you know it!"

The corrupted Princess of Power swoops toward her and grabs her by the jaw thus making her lips puff out.

"Take a look at the things you've done to us!!!" She twirls her around and then holds her still by grabbing by the top of her hair.

She looks at the wall which then reflects into some sort of flashback where she sees her and Adora in a abusive relationship.

She sees herself dragging Adora across the hallway by pulling her hair aggressively with the blonde squirming around screaming for help. Then she sees her threatening her by choking her by wrapping her arm around her neck, and the infamous of them all, Catra continuously scratching Adora out of pure anger, even to the point where she almost scratch her heart out. All those things give horrors in Catra's eyes.