I Didn't Want This

While still stuck in Horde Prime's prison cell, Glimmer and Catra are both unexpectedly sitting next to each on the floor. Catra is still pondering about the bad things she has done to people and Glimmer is pondering about how she lashed out on Adora and Bow and how not good of a friend she's become. She's still confused on why Catra saved her from Horde Prome's attempted evil doing to her. She's not afraid to ask why though.

"Why did you save me back there?" She asks as it took the feline a couple of seconds to answer.

"You know Sparkles, everyone keeps on telling me that this is not what I wanted, that I'm better than this, that there's still good in me. I just think it's all bullshit, all just for people to have some sort of supposed sympathy for me. But.....then I realize, they're right. I didn't want this, at all. But......I don't know what else I want at this point."

Catra begins to hug her legs as close as possible as Glimmer can feel the sheer amount of guilt inside of her. After that brief talk they had about Adora, she's willing to bring her up again.

"Maybe Adora's the one that you need."

"What?"

"From what she told me that you two have been inseparable for all these years. Maybe I could.....you know......vouch?"

"That's impossible." She blurts out. "There's no way she can ever trust me again. I've crossed the line at that point, I always remember that cold and intimidating stare she gave me after that.........after that portal. She will not love me ever again."

"That's not true." She places her hand onto her shoulder. "I bet after we get out of here, I'll do the best I can to bring you two back together."

"You really do care now, do you? After all the shit I did to you guys."

"Yes.....I do. The way you open up to your mistakes, I'm confident now that there is a lot of good in you, and you will be redeemed."

Catra begins to give a little bit of a mild smirk.
"Th-Thanks.......Glimmer."