Be Back Safe

Adora is walking down the hall of their cabin with her sword on her back and is about to head to the door to exit but gets quickly halted when her 5 year old daughter asks her where is she going.

"Mama, where are you going?" Mia asked.

Adora turns around and replies to her. "Mama has an important mission to go to alright?" Mia's face turns into a frown.

"Oh" She said in a sad tone. Adora kneels in front of her daughter and rubs her shoulder.

"Oh honey it's okay, I'll be back, it's just a quick one ok?" Mia slowly nods her head.

"Do you know when you're coming back?" Adora gives out a quick sigh, hating to see her daughter all sad. "I don't know, but I'll be back. I promise."

Catra then walks up and sees the two talking by the door. "Leaving for work aren't you?"

"Yeah. Still gotta keep Etheria from falling apart."

"Ok, be back safe." The two wives gives each other kisses. "Trust me I will." Adora gives Mia a kiss on the forehead too. "I promise I'll come back ok?"

"Ok." Mia said with a sad tone again.

"Bye guys."

"Bye." Catra & Mia said in unison.

Adora exits the cabin leaving Mia looking fully depressed. Catra kneels down next to her and try to comfort her. "Hey it's ok sweetie, you got me right?" Mia nods her head with her sad face still. "Mm-hmm."

"I think I'm gonna go to bed." Mia walks to her bedroom feeling really sad. Catra takes a deep sigh feeling really bad for her sweet kitten. "Oh my poor baby." Catra said to herself.

It's the middle of the night and Catra is looking out the window, thinking about Adora. She couldn't sleep without her in bed with her. And if only she could do anything to cheer her daughter up. Catra hears the door creak open revealing Mia in her PJs holding her pink teddy bear.

"Mommy?" Mia said in a hush voice.

"Hey Mia, what are you doing up so late?"

"I can't sleep. I'm worried about Mama."

"Oh me too, kitten." Catra walks up to the child and picks her up and they look out the window to see the shining full moon.

"Do you know where she is?" Mia asked. "Don't worry, she's out there saving the world while I take care of my great daughter." Catra starts nuzzling her daughter's nose leaving her with a giggle. "Can I sleep with you, Mommy?"

"Yes, yes you can Mia, let's get some sleep."

The two then lay on Catra's bed sleeping next to each other with them just waiting on Adora to come home.