Kitchen Dance

Adora is currently washing dishes in the kitchen while listening to the radio, to pass the time. She was listening to some Ella Mai, until the next song comes on. The song that they pick was something that sparked some memories. The song You Say by Lauren Daigle.

This is the song that was played when she and Catra were at the Princess Prom when Catra offered the blonde to dance, and it was that special day where their relationship starts to move extra forward. Adora then turns the volume up to listen to it more which also catches the attention of her wife.

"Hey. Am I hearing what I think I'm hearing?" Catra peeks her head on the kitchen entrance.

"Yep, your ears are not deceiving you."

"I haven't heard this song in forever." She then fully comes in.

"Care to dance?"

"Hold on my hands are wet." Adora turns the sink off and then dries her hand with a towel as they begin to dance. Catra grabs Adora's hand and immediately begins to slow dance so professionally.

"Woah my my Catra, since when did your dancing become improved?"

"When you wasn't looking."

"Oh really?" She answers flirtatiously. "With what, a broom with arms?"

"Uhhh......correct?"

Adora laughs as the two continue to slow dance.

Them dancing brings back so many memories of their relationship. Beforehand, there were hints of some romantic bonds between the two as they do tend to act flirty even though they didn't know they are doing it.

The dance is going smooth as always as Catra was going to do the dip on her wife, but it turns out it's the exact opposite as Adora quickly does the dip on Catra.

"Woah babe! Since when you learn how to do the dip?"

"When you wasn't looking."

"Let me guess, dancing with a broomstick with arms?"

"Uhhh.......You read my mind?"

Catra laughs in response as they continue to do their nostalgic dance.

🔷

So on the month of December, I will be doing Christmas themed chapters for the sake of the holiday. I already have them planned out and I'll be doing the same for the Catradora Family book.

Y'all are going to love them!