Pinch My Wife Day

SHE RA SEASON 5 IS COMING IN MAY 15!!! Holy crap I'm so excited!!!!! But it will be the final season 😔 But it'll be the best!!! Anyway enjoy the story while this announcement came out of nowhere.

🍀

In Adora's perspective, March 17th seems like your typical average person's day, right? WRONG!!!!

What she does not know, is today is St. Patrick's Day which Catra likes to dub as "Pinch My Wife Day." Which obviously means if you are not wearing anything green of any kind on you, you are more likely to get pinched by someone, particularly Catra. She is a sucker for this kind of day, she always has some sneaky tricks up her sleeves. Especially when her wife doesn't know what specific day it is.

Adora is currently at the kitchen washing some dishes after eating breakfast this morning. She is just listening to some news on the radio of what's going on in Etheria. It's actually pretty loud enough for Catra to sneak up behind her.

She hides behind the wall and sees her wife doing the dishes. She quietly giggles as she takes a couple quiet steps behind her and suddenly........*pinch at the arm*

"OW!!!!! CATRA!!!!!" Adora yelled as her wife laugh out loud.

"Happy St. Patrick's Day, babe."

"What was that for?!" She turns the radio down.

"Well it's St. Patrick's Day, and you're not wearing any green."

"Uhhh, so?"

"Wait, you didn't know?"

"Know what?"

"Everyone knows that if you are not wearing anything green on you in St. Patrick's Day, you get pinched. Which I like to call Pinch My Wife Day."

"Well that sounds really silly, and you're not wearing any green either, I should pinch you myself."

"You can't pinch me Adora, because I got this on." Catra barely slides her pants down to show her wife that she has on some lime green underwear.

"Oh wow."

"So either you wear green or get pinch for the rest of the day."

"Ok ok fine, I'll wear something else. As long as I'm not getting annoyed during the morning."

Adora walks upstairs and enters the master bedroom as she opens the closet and searches for something green. She spots her green sweater that she wore during Christmas.

"Well it's at least something green to wear." She grabs it and puts it on over her white t-shirt and then finally walks back downstairs.

"There ya go, all better." Catra said.

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever, now let me get back and wash the dish......OW!!!!!!" Suddenly Catra pinches her again even though she's wearing green.

"I thought you wasn't going to pinch no more?!"

"Mmmm nah. Where's the fun in that?"

"Oh yeah? How about this!" Adora quickly pinches Catra at her arm.

"AH!!!! Hey!!! I'm wearing green! You can't pinch me!!!" The feline yells as the blonde laughs.

"I'm afraid that the rules have changed. Now come here!"

"Oh hell no!!!"

This leads to them having a bit of a pinch fight as they roam around the house pinching and screaming at each other for 4 minutes as they eventually fall down and land on the couch while still laughing and catching their breaths.

"Hey Adora?"

"Yes Catra?"

"Happy St. Patrick's Day."

"You too honey."

They then give each other a kiss on both of their lips while at the end Catra pinches her wife again, this time at the rib.

"OWWW!!!!"