Snoring

It's the middle of the night at Bright Moon and both Catra & Adora are both sleeping peacefully together (as they always should.)

But for Adora, she is struggling to find some sleep because of one glaring issue, the snoring of the one and only Catra.

Her snoring is rather loud, like loud as how elderly people snore. Well sometimes cats really do snore loudly and of course she's no exception. But still it can get REALLY annoying.

Adora tosses and turns on the bed still struggling for sleep. She sits up and sees her sleeping at the end of the bed like a cat. She turns to look at the clock and it's 3:00 am.

Adora growls in annoyance knowing right now Catra decides to snore up a storm. She scoffs and flops back into bed and grabs the pillow and covers ears. Unfortunately it doesn't work as she continues to snore more loudly than ever and she took the majority of the blanket from her.

"This is gonna be a long night." Adora said in her head agitated.

It is now morning and Catra wakes up with a yawn. "Hey morning, Ador......" she stops herself as she sees her girlfriend look like complete garbage with bags under her eyes and her hair is really messy.

"Adora holy shit you look terrible, what happened to you? Did you had another nightmare?"

"Oh yeah, I had a terrible nightmare about a certain cat snoring at 3:00 am."

It took seconds for Catra to realize what she was talking about.

"Oh....um......my bad. It happens sometimes."

"And we got this meeting to go to and I'm just so damn tired."

"Don't worry I got an idea."

Catra gets Adora out of bed and takes her to the bathroom and fills up a bucket of water and immediately pours it onto her.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Adora screams from the cold water that was spilt onto.

"Now you feel awake?"

"Y-Y-Yeah. Thank you." She shivers.

"You're welcome babe."

Catra gives her blonde a good morning kiss on the side of the her lips before walking out the bathroom while Adora starts taking a shower getting dressed for the upcoming meeting.