The 18th Birthday

Is my birthday morning and I don't feel any excitement about it. To be honest, I'd never celebrated my birthday in my existence... Another downer of being raised by a family of professional assassins. Although, my mom would always whisper happy birthday in my ear so nobody could hear her. My mom... every time I think about her this very strong woman imagine of her comes to my mind. She never was gentle but how could she? I bet the way she was raised was worst than mine.

''Happy Birthday'' Derek whisper in my ear, I smiled.

I turn over and lay on top of him, ''Thank you.''

''You're legal...'' he said

I grinned, ''Yeah, nobody can say a thing about our relationship now. Not that anybody said something, I mean... look at you.'''

Derek pinched his eyebrows, tilting his head a little. ''Are you saying I scare people?''

I nod, ''You're the big bad wolf remember?''

He shook his head with a grin on his lips, he doesn't admit it but he likes being called like that. ''I need you to be ready by seven tonight.''

''Why?'' I arched an eyebrow

''We're celebrating your birthday.'' he said

''I don't know Derek... is not the best time to be having a birthday party.''

''Who said something about a birthday party?'' he asked

My eyebrows still furrowed, ''You. Earlier this week at your place.''

''Well.. is not a party, that's everything I can tell you at the moment.'' Derek said suspiciously, placing his hands on both of my cheeks, going for a kiss.

I lean in but stopped and pull my head back, ''What are you planning?''

I hate don't knowing everything.

''Just be ready at seven, is your birthday and you deserve to have some fun. We'll deal with the dead-pool tomorrow.'' Derek said with a soft look

I licked my bottom lip, realizing he's right. I pressed my lips agaisn't his afterwards. Letting my body react to his.

_____________

After almost 4 hours of rolling in my silk sheets, Derek left my place. With the excuse of he has to pick up my birthday gift, I'm kind of mad I couldn't make him tell me what was but I'll soon know what he's up to.

Couple hours passed before I could find a stunning outfit for tonight. Before leaving Derek told me to wear a dress, I liked hearing that because that meant he is going to wear something nice as well. Which is one of my favorite things in this world, Derek Hale on nice pants and button long sleeve shirts. God, he looks so hot.

Just minutes after I finish getting ready, Derek knock on my room door. I slowly reach the door, sniffing the air getting his scent and his manly perfume. Smirking, I open the door slowly and met his eyes. Derek's eyes met mine for a second before dropping to my entire self, even his jaw dropped.

Derek got closer to me, holding my hand and spinning me around slowly. ''You look... so beautiful.''

I kiss him again, after seconds I broke the kiss and sighed, staring at him. ''And you look dashing.''

He shook his head with a smirk, ''We should go.''

I grab my purse and follow his lead. Derek took me to a very nice restaurant out of town, close to where we spend New Years Eve days ago. When we got there a waiter lead us to a private section Derek had reserved for the two of us. Then the same waiter came back with a bottle of champagne.

Holding the glass of champagne, I raise it. ''This is better than a normal birthday party... Thank you.''

''Don't thank me yet...'' he said gazing over my shoulder

''Why-'' I turned my head to see over my shoulder when I saw the 6'' tall, blonde guy with flirty smirk walking in our direction. My jaw dropped, quickly I place the glass of champagne on top of the table and stood up. Running over Isaac. ''What- How- Oh, my God. You're here!'' I exclaimed, hugging him afterwards.

Isaac chuckled as he hug me tightly, I missed him so much. We broke the hug, smiling. ''Happy birthday, Katherine.''

I laughed and we made our way to the table, the waiters brought an extra seat. I reach Derek and kissed him. ''You're the best, thank you so much.''

Derek smiled, ''I'm glad you liked your present.''

We all laughed. ''I'm the luckiest girl, Isaac I can't believe you're here!''

''Believe it sister.'' he said having a bite of the bread, ''Derek called me weeks ago to plan this.''

''When did your flight landed?''

''Earlier today.'' Isaac replied

I turned to Derek, ''So going to pick up my present, really meant picking up my present huh?''

Derek shrug with a half smile.

The three of us talked and laughed the entire evening. When Isaac asked me about what's being going in town, I didn't told him about the dead-pool. Is better for him if he doesn't get involve in this mess, he's flying back in a couple hours anyway. He flight all the way here just to have dinner and wish me a happy birthday in person and that make the world to me. I got sentimental when Derek and I had to drop him back to the airport at the end of the night but he remind me I'm flying to France in summer. I wish him a happy birthday as well before he left, it's already 12am.

''You're the best boyfriend ever.'' I told Derek as we walk inside my place, I turned to face him. ''I love you so much, I'm a very lucky girl.''

''I'm the lucky one here, Kat. You changed me and my life, for good.'' Derek told me, placing his hand behind my neck.

I lick my bottom lip, next thing I know- Derek and I are kissing on top of my bed. His strong hands ripped off my clothes, leaving me naturally free for him. The buttons and his shirt also flew across the room, so I could touch and see the amazing body Derek Hale has.

''God, I love you.'' he whisper roughly in a very hot way as he trailed kisses my neck.

________________________

ISAAC CAME BACK FOR A COUPLE HOURSSSSS<3

Everyone's knows what happen next, right? ;)

Please, check Katherine's birthday outfit in the external link!!!! Also, the song is for the last part when Katherine and Derek get home.