Fireball

I breathed heavily, glancing away from the test results and to the people around me. My eyes went to Derek's first, who's staring at me with a plate on his hand. His heart beat is racing a thousand per hour and eyes are wide open. "Spit it out!" Amelia shouted, breaking my gaze from Derek I laughed.

"I'm so not pregnant" I turned the test with only one bar and smirked – "Your faces cost millions right now."

Everyone groaned like a big weight shoulder was taken off from everybody. Derek shook his head, "Don't do that again."

"I won't, I promise" I told him – "thought you were going to be the first werewolf with a heart attack."

"That makes two of us" He replied kissing my cheek and getting back into the kitchen.

"You." Amelia pointed at me, "You're evil."

I shrugged and smirked, "I know, thanks for the reminder though." She rolled her eyes and sat back at the couch. "Guess the mystery is over now, what we should get our energies into?"

"I'll gladly propose shopping for an entire re-decoration of Marcos place." Amelia said from the couch – Isaac is sitting next to her, so he also chuckled from my sister commentary.

"Nobody is re-decoration my place." Marcos stepped in with a tray full of food on his hand; he placed it on the middle of the table and went back into the kitchen.

"Oh come on, Hale." I said with a smirk. Derek strolled into the room, also with food on his hands. There's when I decided to step up and help the guys to make the table, "It would prettier with just some quickly fixes."

"The only pretty thing in this loft that I want is me." Marcos said

Amelia and I glare at him, "Did you really just say that?"

Marcos gave us a smug smirk and shrugged, "Let's get to eat, shall we."

We all chuckled softly and sat down at the table, everyone started to get their plates full of food and eating it. "This is amazing" I said, after taking my first bite, Marcos is an awesome cooker and he always shows it in different ways. Marcos winked at me as he kept eating. We were enjoying an amazing family dinner when Derek's phone started to ring; I narrowed my eyes at its sound, somehow already guessing there's some problem in Beacon Hills.

"What?" Derek replied with a annoyed tone.

"The beast is downtown and is on the loose; almost the entire police force is after it." Scott replied.

Everyone with supernatural hearing glanced at Derek; "We're on our way" he replied and hanged up.

"What's wrong?" Amelia stood up following us.

"The beast" I told her as we strolled down, leaving a perfectly meal on the table.

We got divided; I was riding with Derek and Marcos while Isaac and Amelia followed behind on her car. "Can you pass me the 45 on that compartment?" I told Marcos whose sitting shot gun for obvious reasons, he's huge.

"You carry guns on your car?" Marcos said grabbing it and handles it to me. "Why I am not surprised."

I smirked, checking it and placing it on the back of my jeans. Then grabbed the shot gun under the backseat and charged it – "I also have shot guns, Derek yours is under the seat if you want one." I looked at him through the mirror.

Derek glow his eyes and cocked his head, "I'm good, thanks."

Marcos flashed his claws, "Me too."

Suddenly we caught up to the persecution behind the beast, Stiles jeep in front of us. I grabbed my phone and called them, "Where is it headed to?!"

"The hospital" Scott replied and Stiles is telling his dad over the radio that's the beast location. By the time we got to the hospital it was fully evacuated, the light was flashing and it sounded like two enormous beasts were fighting just above us. "Four floor"

We got into the elevator and went to the fourth floor where the growls and noises got louder but silenced when the elevator door opened. I charged my shot gun and walked slowly, Amelia is aiming towards her as she walked also. While the other four werewolves were quiet and scanning the place. Stiles is not far from me and I prefer it that way, he's human and not stupid but he doesn't heal and I don't want anything to happen to him. Suddenly a huge ball of flame fly across the room in front of us, I was ready to shoot when I actually caught its scent. Yeah – a ball of fire that had a scent ended up not being just a ball of fire, it was just Parrish. "THE HELL?!" I shouted, glancing at him who's literally burned and all scratched up.

Another growl was on the room, so I turned to see what it was but there was nothing. The guys ran through the hall to find the beast, while I knelt next to Parrish. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked – his eyes still glowing like fire.

He's breathing heavily, his look on blank. "Parrish" I called his name one again but got nothing in respond, taking in a deep breath I growled his name. This time it got its attention and his eyes stopped glowing. "Are you okay, pal?"

Parrish sighed – "What happened?"

"You sleep walked again." I told him with a slightly smirk

He frowned, "What?"

I helped him stand up, "Seems like you felt the beast here, fight it and then throw across the hall." Amelia said next to me.

The guys came back with no news of the beast anywhere, "I'm starting to think the only one strong enough to fight it is you." Derek said to Parrish.

Parrish shook his head, "How I am going to fight if I don't know how to control my powers."

"We can help." Marcos told him

"How?" Parrish asked

Marcos and Derek shared a glance, "Meet us tomorrow on the woods" Papa Hale said.

We gave Parrish a ride back home before any cop would show up and saw him slightly naked and burned. After that the next top was to Marcos and we finished the meal (just after re-heat it of course).

"Do you want to know something strange?" Derek asked as we strolled into our house.

"Mhm?" I asked leaving my jacket over the couch.

He scoffed, "I actually thought you were pregnant."

"Seriously? You too?" I told him with my brows wide.

"Yeah" he rubbed his scruffy chin – "You've been in so much mood swings and eating more than usual... that's something that happens when you're pregnant. "

"And when you're about to get your period, which is suppose to come this week" I told him with a smirk, raising my left hand, I waved a bit. "I want this to have another band before having any kids. I want to have something for my own before having another band on my finger. I love you but I need to say 'I've built this myself' first."

Derek holds me closer to him: "I understand and I'll support you with anything that you want to build before getting married." He said before kissing my lips.

I smiled between our kiss, sighing softly, "Thank you"

"Is okay" he kissed me one more time, "I love you".

_______________________________________

Nope she's not pregnant... yet. lol I know is short and mej but hope you guys enjoy this one. x