You're Alive.

The sun hide itself and let the moon shine. That's when I couldn't be inside my own room no more. I needed to see his body with my own eyes. I had to be sure he was dead and this wasn't my mind playing games with me. Some people will say I'm in denial. I walked into the old building, staring at the floor, re-living the events from last night all over inside my head. But from all of what happened last night, there's only one thing that stands out, Derek falling.

I close my eyes, walking slowly where I was in the ground last night. I took a deep breath and slowly open my eyes. Gasping when I didn't see his body there. Running I looked a way to get down there and stopped next to the stair where Derek's lifeless body was last night. I kept staring surround it, thinking of what could happen. Did Cora grabbed his body? Did the alphas did? They had to grab the other one body, since his wasn't here neither. Then the spark vibrant feeling of the possibility of Derek being alive rush through my body.

Maybe he found the strength enough to push him self up. But if that happen, where is he now? My thoughts got interrupted by someone standing behind me. I turned my body to see, Chris Argent. He stare at the blood in the stairs then he looked at me.

''What happened here?'' he asked

I looked at his cold eyes. ''A big fight... between a pack of alphas and my pack.''

His steps got closer to me. ''Who died?'' he asked, staring again at the blood in the stairs.

I look at it, feeling my body getting tense yet weak by the horrible thought of Derek being dead, coming back to my mind. ''I don't know, I'm not sure... Derek- He fell with another alpha, Isaac and Boyd dragged me out before I could see if Derek's was dead for sure.''

''You're his Luna, you're suppose to know if he's dead or not.'' Chris said

That sentence make me look him in the eye again. ''What do you know about me?''

''I know that you're powerful and very important in your pack but mostly to Derek. And I know he's equal as important to you.'' he replied. ''Follow your instincts and you'll know.''

''Why are you telling me this?''

Chris blinked as he got serious but not serious in a way that threatens you, serious in a soft way, if even makes sense. ''Because I can see the pain in your eyes, the thought of Derek being dead is killing you inside. And because, I have the same look in my eyes every morning when I realize my wife is dead.''

I didn't said nothing to that, if he feels the same way I feel, he's really devastated. How couldn't he? She was his wife after all. ''I never told you this but- I'm sorry.''

He nod. ''I have a question for you.''

''What?''

''Allison, was she here last night?'' he asked

I nod. ''She literally saved us.''

Chris weak smiled again. ''So, what are you waiting for? follow your instincts.''

I understood that very well and leaved that place. I was driving to the place that my instincts lead me, Derek's place. When my phone started ringing, I kept one hand in the wheel and with the other look for my phone inside my bag, after the third ring I put my hands on it. I changed my sight form the road to my phone for a second pressing the green button, taking Isaac's call.

''How are you?'' Isaac asked as soon I pick up.

I thought what to answer for a second. ''I'm- I'm... Can you ask me that tomorrow?''

I heard a little scoff in the line before he spoke. ''We are at the creepiest motel in California.''

''Yeah? be careful with the monster below your bed.'' I joked