School Days Are Ending

"Katherine!" My beloved and annoying sister yelled my name several steps from me in the middle of the school's hallway. 

Raising my left brow, I slowly turned to see her standing there with a couple books on one hand and her usual morning coffee in the other. "Great, now my entire teachers can check me present today. Thanks Am." 

Amelia rolled her eyes, approaching me. "I'm still pissed at you."

"Pissed? Why?" I turned to keep walking towards the library.

"WHY?!" She dramatically shouted again, "First of all, you went into a werewolf vacation without me."

"Key word: werewolf, last time I checked, you're not one." I replied flashing my id car and strolling inside. 

"I don't care, anyway; second of all, you brought a werewolf with you." Amelia said, leaving her books on top of an empty table. "Is she a new member of your pack or what?"

I rolled my eyes, "I don't have an pack and she needed to get out of that place, I just helped her." Taking a seat, I leaned back, "Besides, is not that she's staying with you."

"Thank God no." Amelia said under her breath

"You know, you're not an nice person."

"I am a nice person I just like this alone time with Isaac." She replied with a taunting smile.

Shaking my head, I chuckled, "Speaking of which, where the hell is he?"

"Lacrosse practice." She replied ,

"I heard there's someone new in town?" Malia appeared out of nowhere.

I looked at her with a nod, "Erica, she's a werewolf."

"For your pack?" Malia asked

I pinched my eyebrows, "I don't have a pack."

"Yes you do, Derek, Isaac, your sister." Malia said

"She's human." I replied before Amelia could.

Malia shrugged, "So? Stiles is human and he's part of Scott's."

I rolled my eyes, "I don't have a pack, end of discussion." 

"Anyway, I need your help." Malia said

"With?" Amelia asked

Malia sighed, "To find my mom."

"You know she wants you dead right?" I asked, arching an brow.

"But why? Why I did to her, to making her want to kill me?" Malia asked

My eyebrows pinched, I looked away for a moment. Her piercing stare made me turn to her, "What? I don't know the answer, all I know if my mother wanted me death, I'll stay as far from her as possible."

"That's the problem, we think she's coming our way." Stiles appeared

"Then you guys have bigger problems, she's the dessert wolf- a bad ass killer, if you ask the professional assassins community." Amelia spoke

The three of us looked at her, "Do you know Malia's mom?"

"No, just heard of her when I was with the bad guys." Amelia looked at me, "Remember when I kidnapped you? those guys."

I sighed deeply, glancing the hour on my watch. "Then we'll deal with her if she comes." I stood up and left for class. 

-

"Babe?" I called Derek, leaving my purse and keys on the table next to our front door. Instantly my eyes rolled to the back of my head when I caught three familiars' scents next to my boyfriend. Strolling into the kitchen I saw them sitting by our table. "Guys, I just saw you both at the school. What the hell are you guys doing here?"