Taken

I'm trying to sleep but Derek's constantly moving doesn't let me. I groaned under my breath and turn so I could see his face. I open my eyes, his are already open, he seems weird.

''Hey'' I said placing my hand gently on his chest, ''Are you okay?''

He bite the inside of his cheek and sighed hard, ''Yeah- I just can't sleep.''

''I know, it's been a past couple of nights since you had a nice night sleep. What's wrong?''

''I just keep having this nightmare...'' he said slowly

I got comfortable and place my hands behind my head, ''Tell me.''

''At first somebody breaks into my loft, then the mans who capture me and Peter from Mexico appear. Asking for 'La Loba' I told them that I would never say where are you. Seconds after that, Kate Argent walks out of there and shoots me. I wake up after seconds later.'' he breathed in

''Derek, that's just a dream. Nobody is going to take you or me Kate is dead you told me that.''

''Yeah but she was scratched... there's a myth someone can be turned by a scratch.'' he said, I don't know why he seems so scared

Gently, I hold his chin. ''Is there anything else that's bothering you?''

''You walk out of the bedroom... Seconds before Kate appears... They kill you.'' I'm sensing his fear.

''Hey, nobody is killing me. I'm here, I'm safe with you." I told him as I make him touch my waist so he's sure this is not a dream. Then I kiss him, ''Now let's go back to sleep. I have a first day of school in three hours.''

After that we spun, I fell as sleep knowing that he stayed up the rest of the night.

The morning after I woke up, showered and pick up an outfit. A while ago I place lots of my clothes and shoes in Derek's closet. He wanted to make my life more easy and stop me from going back and forth to my place for bags of clothes. When I woke up he was at sleep and I didn't wanted to bother him, so I got ready quiet as possible and leaved his loft.

First day of second semester, can't believe the time has go by so fast. Almost one year ago I was the new girl with a mysterious look and dark past, a lot has changed since. I strolled into the high school full of teenagers. Spotting Kira by her locker, I rush to her side.

''Morning.'' she said with her innocent smile

''Hey'' I smiled back

She scowled, ''You look like you didn't sleep last night.''

''I barely did, Derek couldn't sleep." I said leaning agaisnt the wall of lockers

Kira sighed, ''You two are like one person. Is so weird.''

''Mhm.." There's when a new girl pass beside us with a boy by her side. She has black hair and brown skin, looks like a freshman to me. I don't know from where why but I seen her before. She looked at me and then changed her sight. I turned back to Kira. "Have you talked to Scott?''

''Yeah.'' she nod, ''He seems... better. Did you know he's teaching the girl who he transformed back to a girl from being a coyote to do the things you guys can do?''

I scowled, ''Oh right, the coyote girl. What things? And what does she looks like? I haven't met her yet.''

''Glowing eyes, flashing claws... That type of stuff.'' she whisper

''Like this?'' I glowed my eyes

Kira widened her eyes looking around, ''Someone is going to see you!''