Three Words, Eight Letters, I'm Yours.

I been awake for hours, sitting next to Derek. I'm calm and at the same time nervous. The reason is not for being inside this cell is about Isaac. Also for the nogitsune problem, is been a whole day and I'm starting to think the poison might faded by now and his plotting something.

Derek's hand over mine brought me back to earth and I gaze at him.

''Are you okay?'' he asked with his voice soft

I nod slowly, saying yes.

Somebody walked inside and open our cell, ''Out the three of you, they dropped the charges.'' the deputy told us as he stood aside.

I pinched my eyebrows confused as I stood up and walk out of the cell, observing the deputy opening Chris cell and him walking out. At that point we didn't open our mouths, we just walked out of there. What I don't understand is who would drop them? Specially mine, since I attacked one of the deputies.

He lead us to counter and started to place our stuff, I grab my keys and phone and put them inside my pockets. I admire Chris gun for a moment, have to say; is a nice 45.

''Sorry but I can't let you walk out with this. Is way out of the legal voltage.'' the deputy told Chris with one of his weapons, the one he uses on wolves.

''I only use it for hunting.'' Chris said back

Instantly, Derek and I glare at him.

''Yeah, well I'm pretty sure you can use a jump star 747.'' the deputy said.

I glance at his name tag and says, Parrish.

''This property belongs to me and the charges were drop.'' Chris looked at us, ''Although, I'm not exactly sure who's responsible for that.''

I lift my eyebrows, ''Me either.''

''I am.'' the sheriff replied standing next to Chris. ''I'll take care of this Parrish.''

''Sheriff I'm not kidding, this thing is a few volts too high.'' he said

Again, Derek and I glare at Chris.

''I hate that thing.'' Derek said under his breath as he put on his belt.

''I say I'll take care of it.'' the sheriff said grabbing the weapon and looking at us

''Uh- What about my charges?'' I asked

''Right, almost forgot. You owe somebody an apology.'' the sheriff told me

I arch an eyebrow, then I sense somebody behind me. I closed my eyes for a moment and sighed, then spin around to see the deputy I hit. Staring at me with a serious straight face.

''Uh... I'm sorry, I have really bad anger management issues.''

The deputy roll his eyes, ''Oh, what the hell, at least I can say I got beat up by a hot chick.''

I couldn't help but chuckle then turn around.

''Come with me.'' Stile's dad leads us into his office and stood behind his desk, we stood in front of it.

''The specialist that test my son told me what every doctor says when he's trying to avoid a law suit. ''We can't say for sure'' and then spoke with Melissa'' he grab something from his desk and show it to us, ''This are brain scans, my wife and Stiles.'' he handle it to Chris and we look down to it, ''I knew they're similar but those are the same, exactly the same.''

''That's impossible.'' I spoke holding them, ''Nobody's brain is or works the same way.''

''Exactly.'' the sheriff said looking at me